Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well, they still come with a complete Beyblade. But it's made of random parts.
another question so i just herd their is a dranzer mf i dint know that also their is a dragoon mf if i am not mistaken does that mean they could make a driger mf , draciel mf and a gaia/strata dragoon mf
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:33 AM)ginga Wrote: another question so i just herd their is a dranzer mf i dint know that also their is a dragoon mf if i am not mistaken does that mean they could make a driger mf , draciel mf and a gaia/strata dragoon mf

No, it's just Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF which are both quite rare.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:33 AM)ginga Wrote: another question so i just herd their is a dranzer mf i dint know that also their is a dragoon mf if i am not mistaken does that mean they could make a driger mf , draciel mf and a gaia/strata dragoon mf

Dranzer MF and Dragoon MF are part of HMS, not MFB.
Dranzer MF looks sick
I;m wondering who even has both of these MFs?
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:48 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: Dranzer MF looks sick

I had both but I sold them.
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:48 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: Dranzer MF looks sick

I have a black Dragoon MF and the original white. I also have the fire red Dranzer MF and original Grin
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I had both but I sold them.

lol but you dont count anymore brad lol we just assume you have everything lol or had everything
G's collection is bigger and more complete than mine, for sure. I sell my old Beyblades so I can keep buying new ones. Grin Dranzer MF is pretty weak so I don't really miss it. I actually have the parts to complete the secret version, just in different colours. As for Dragoon MF, I still have a black one.
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:13 AM)The Shredder Wrote: ouch that was harsh

lol nah thats a compliment
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: G's collection is bigger and more complete than mine, for sure. I sell my old Beyblades so I can keep buying new ones. Grin Dranzer MF is pretty weak so I don't really miss it. I actually have the parts to complete the secret version, just in different colours. As for Dragoon MF, I still have a black one.

ive noticed that g has quite alot actually. Most things that people ask for ive noticed he has lol
Is there a Libra combo commonly considered to be the most effective?

Also- Is there a counter for it?
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:28 AM)Minion Wrote: Is there a Libra combo commonly considered to be the most effective?

Also- Is there a counter for it?

Libra 100D/Libra D125D

Storm Peg seems to beat it quite easily though.
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra 100D/Libra D125D

so would you say storm pegasis is the new dominent mfb?
I could have got that but I was in such a rush to get my first MFB I got the normal Pegasis instead >_>
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:47 AM)Raykon Wrote: I could have got that but I was in such a rush to get my first MFB I got the normal Pegasis instead >_>

lol you were a little too eager raykon lol ive done the samething a million times before. But this time with my mfb i was alot smarter.
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra 100D/Libra D125D

Oh awesome, I feel way less guilty for using libra then. I have no idea what bottom "D" is, but I don't have one so it's irrelevant anyways.
It stands for Defense and came in the Leo starter (probably comes in some booster as well).
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:54 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: It stands for Defense and came in the Leo starter (probably comes in some booster as well).

Ahh ok, my leone is from the reshuffle set. What does "D" look like? I didn't notice that the ball tip wasn't the standard for leone.
It's just like Burning Kerberous's tip. A wide flat edge coming together at a sharp tip in the center.
(Apr. 20, 2009  4:05 AM)Minion Wrote: Ahh ok, my leone is from the reshuffle set. What does "D" look like? I didn't notice that the ball tip wasn't the standard for leone.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org
(Apr. 20, 2009  4:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org

Yeah, sorry, it didn't occur to me that the first four MFB wiki pages might help.

I wish that had come with my leone. I have 6 mfb, and 3 of my 7 bottoms are ball. I have a solid variety of tracks and wheels though.. Must buy more..