Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Anyone know what the first beyblade do be produced was? like BB-01 or whatever those codes mean.
(Apr. 19, 2009  7:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://web.archive.org/web/2005031203204...quick.html

is this official beyblade takara site up and running? or like being updated? (unlike beyblade.com) because i cant find it.
sweet thats excellent thanks brad
EDIT: See what Khel said XD.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:33 PM)metal fight Wrote: i wanted to know how strong aquario was?

Disregard what Hero said; he is wrong. Aquario is probably one of the best attack type wheels available at the moment. Pair it with a good track and bottom and you have a good attack blades.
But aren't there better decisions of blades?
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:19 PM)Hero Wrote: But aren't there better decisions of blades?

Storm Pegasis... but Aquario is still pretty good for attack.
Is Uriel 2 just another name for wolborg 4? If its not, can someone give a pic of Uriel 2?
No, it's Wolborg 03. It has the fastest blade base of all the plastic gen.
(Apr. 19, 2009  8:33 PM)Giga Wrote: No, it's Wolborg 03. It has the fastest blade base of all the plastic gen.

No the Uriel 2s SG Grip Change Base's attack mode has the fastest movement...
Yes. It is not Wolborg 3 but it's Wolborg 4. Uriel 2s base is the fastest.
I have a black WOlborg with a white grip bottom. This is Uriel?
No, Hasbro released Uriel 2 as Wolborg 03.
Uriel 1 is Wolborg 03. Uriel 2 is not part of the Wolborg line.

JSC, that does sound like Uriel.
Lips_sealed . I forgot about Uriel 1. Got it confused with Ariel, like I always do.
uriel 2 was released as capricorne strike g by hasbro the bb was replaced with a gyro though Unhappy
do hms random boosters come with one full blade or mixed parts. can you pm me for the answer thanks. cuz the thread is getting long
They come with one full blade. The possible blades are listed on the sides of the package. I dunno why you won't read th thread butI'll PM you as well. :\
thanks rocky......... just forget the pm part
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: They come with one full blade. The possible blades are listed on the sides of the package. I dunno why you won't read th thread butI'll PM you as well. :\
Wink
MFB random boosters are one full blade.
HMS random boosters are mixed parts. No guaranteed outcome.