Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

XD Yeah I know but still needed to make sure. Thanks anyway.
I was just wondering what different kinds of drigers there were
(Apr. 17, 2009  7:30 PM)MariahRay Wrote: I was just wondering what different kinds of drigers there were

driger s, f, v, v2, g, ms
^Driger S,F,V, V2, G, GT, MS. There are also some recolors.

Did I miss any?
Used by Ray/Rei:
Driger S
Driger F
Driger V
Driger V2
Driger G
Driger MS

Other Drigers:
Death/Shadow Driger
Master Driger
Guardian Driger
Dark Driger
Metal Driger

And a load of them had recolours as well. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about them?
Driger GT???????
Hero made a mistake.
(Apr. 17, 2009  7:33 PM)Hero Wrote: ^Driger S,F,V, V2, G, GT, MS. There are also some recolors.

Did I miss any?

There is no GT
^Haha my bad, while I was typing I was thinking of Dranzer.

Just to clarify (again) there is NO Driger GT.
Talking about driger's...did Driger V2 appear in the series? :\
Yeah thanks, Im assuming it was after G-rev world champs.
(oops thats why Rocky said "used by Ray/Rei)
Once again speaking of Drigers,What are the uses of Driger Fang (Like is it good for Smash Attack,Force Smash,what are the good points about it parts,ETC) ( I think it maybe called Fung,either way Its Driger F).
i dont think there is much that is that good about driger f. Its does have the clutch system but its not good unfortunantly. Theres nothing else that comes to mind.
Then I wont be getting Driger F,How about Driger V And G.Anything good come to mind about those.
Driger v has no valueable parts to it. It lacks anything good. Driger g on the other hand has a decent attack ring that can be used in a few different combos.
If you get the Hasbro Driger V, I believe it came with Metal Semi Flat base, witch is very useful in compact customs.
Is Draciel F any good?
(Apr. 18, 2009  11:41 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Driger.look around 5 posts up and You can See I asked that already

I said Draciel F.
Okay, S is better. Can you fit a Bearing Grip 2 shaft in there?
What is the bey pointer used for ?
Its used to gain or lose points when you battle others but only for mfb
(Apr. 18, 2009  2:49 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What is the bey pointer used for ?

A Beypointer is used in Japan in order to gain beypoints after winning a battle against some else. And if you get enough beypoints, they can be used to get prizes at the WBBA (for example, Quetzalcoatl).

You can connect a beypointer with other beypointers or you can connect it with the MFB Arcade Machine to win or lose points.
Yay, physics. Why does rubber work better than metal for Sliding shoot? How do bearings work exactly? And plastic absorbs hits better than metal, how about rubber?
Rubber has more friction so it can grip the stadium and follow the sliding shoot pattern right? And metal would just kinda slide away.........XD
I imagine that rubber would absorb the hit better but also give off some kind of recoil when it sorta sprang back to place? :3
Just guesses though. Joyful_3