Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 16, 2009  2:51 AM)BladeBee Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/jabeliedgadr.html is this blade WBO legal?Its sub AR seems pretty big and it makes me think its fake

Yeh It's allowed, Its just a Giga Dragoon. It has the same S-AR as Guardain Driger & Gabriel.
EDIT: I'm too slow lol
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:55 AM)Blitz Wrote: Yeh It's allowed, Its just a Giga Dragoon. It has the same S-AR as Guardain Driger & Gabriel.
EDIT: I'm too slow lol

don't you mean gaia dragoon i think toywiz messed up the name
(Apr. 15, 2009  8:36 PM)blader9 Wrote: some sand paper should fix that

get out

(Apr. 15, 2009  8:39 PM)Aqua Wrote: But Driger, if the RF is actually messed up, you shouldn't accept the item. You should contact theintoy and ask for a refund...

I don't think that's a possibility. It'd be the manufacturer's fault unless the packaging was damaged when being shipped from theintoy.
If it's the manufacturer's fault, theINtoy should receive a credit from Takara-Tomy.
i was thinking about setting up a paypal account... and i got an american express gift card thing... (i got it cuz i didnt have a credit card and i was going on a trip for a couple of days... and my parents thought it might be useful...)

any way... i was just wondering if anyone knew if i could use that on paypal cuz ive never set one up before...
(Apr. 16, 2009  4:58 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i was thinking about setting up a paypal account... and i got an american express gift card thing... (i got it cuz i didnt have a credit card and i was going on a trip for a couple of days... and my parents thought it might be useful...)

any way... i was just wondering if anyone knew if i could use that on paypal cuz ive never set one up before...

This is for asking questions about Beyblade, not Paypal technical support. Ask Paypal.
...forgot to mention i intended to buy mfb with this account didnt i... ¬.¬
srry for the confusion i guess i could just try it?
That doesn't really make the question about Beyblade ...

It wouldn't be hard to just ask Paypal or try it yourself.
Does Dragoon MS's tip wear down easily?
I dont think so,and Does anyone know what MW stands for.My Dracielv2's core says MW instead of the usual MG.
I cant get a refund if I chucked all the packaging (except the box and manuals) in the bin Unhappy

Ill add two more pics:
http://i42.tinypic.com/ztc0oh.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ufamo2.jpg

WARNING: They are like 2MB Each

how do you edit blur stuff? I have GIMP.
OK, for the spinoff i am getting the starter L Drago, I just want to know if this is a good MFB.
It's okay. It's good that it's Left Spin but at this point we don't have any other left spin blades to compare it to. 105 and F are also okay. They're outclassed but they're not bad or anything.
(Apr. 16, 2009  1:41 PM)Driger Wrote: I cant get a refund if I chucked all the packaging (except the box and manuals) in the bin Unhappy

Ill add two more pics:
http://i42.tinypic.com/ztc0oh.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2ufamo2.jpg

WARNING: They are like 2MB Each

how do you edit blur stuff? I have GIMP.

Argh, too blurry. I dunno how you edit them once you've taken them but if you're using a decent camera, just turn the little icon that looks like a tulip on. Pinching_eyes_2
Hm, So what is the best MFB so far?
Well a good combo with Libra such as LibraD125D or Libra 100D should be well suited.
You can't really have a best MFB as they all have good and bad/mediocre parts. But either Libra or Storm Pegasis.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:27 PM)Anu Wrote: Well a good combo with Libra such as LibraD125D or Libra 100D should be well suited.

Hm, I have no idea what you mean but i am sure you mean something where you have used boosters on it.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:30 PM)Rocky Wrote: You can't really have a best MFB as they all have good and bad/mediocre parts. But either Libra or Storm Pegasis.

Weirdly enough, it most properly has something to do with the person themselvies, right?
Libra comes from any Libra.
D125 comes from Starter Wolf, RBV2 or the BeyRe-Model Set - Stamina & Defense.
100 comes from Gemios, Capricorne or RBV2.
D comes from Starter Leone.

Can't remember if anything came in the Attack and Balance Set.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Libra comes from any Libra.

nothing comes in the attack/balance set

I didn't think you could mix parts from other beyblades but I guess I was wrong.
(Apr. 16, 2009  2:39 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I didn't think you could mix parts from other beyblades but I guess I was wrong.

Chocked Chocked Chocked WHAT!!!!!

Gemios comes with DF145 btw.
and D also comes with Booster Pegasis. Grin
Tired I'm just no good at this. I'm guessing I am completely off the mark here.
Thank you for correcting me Blitz. Seems my whole life has been a lie. Crying