Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Which of the two beyblade Pegasus storm and wolf has the better wheel, track and bottom.
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:24 AM)zerosys Wrote: Which of the two beyblade Pegasus storm and wolf has the better wheel, track and bottom.

It's a matter of opinion, but I think most people would agree that Storm Pegasis is the best out of the two because of the bottom.
is dragoon galaxy an engine gear beyblade?
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:24 AM)zerosys Wrote: Which of the two beyblade Pegasus storm and wolf has the better wheel, track and bottom.

Better.....
Wheel: Storm Pegasis
Track: Depends, but I'd say D125 (Wolf)
Bottom: RF (Storm Pegasis)

But it really depends on the concept because Wolf also has B Bottom which is good for defense.
(Apr. 14, 2009  3:46 AM)Tyson Wrote: is dragoon galaxy an engine gear beyblade?

Yes.
thanks alot because raykon thought it was not and i was right.
Meh.
Okay, I have been told by Taru that this base is fake... is it?
[Image: Picture040.jpg]
Sorry for the fuziness, had to use a different camera as my other one is somewhere else ...
Is that tip metal? If so, it's fake.
Yea it's metal, damn I gotta chuck it out then! This sucks soo much ...
(Apr. 14, 2009  10:45 AM)Raykon Wrote: Yea it's metal, damn I gotta chuck it out then! This sucks soo much ...

lol you dont have to chuck it you just cant use it for wbo matches.
Luckily I never did, I would have lost points.
I have a few of those bases from when i was a kid
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:02 AM)Blackdranzer Wrote: I have a few of those bases from when i was a kid

lol lucky you havnt had any wbo matches so theres no chance youve used anything illegal lol but make sure you dont use any in the tournament next week lol
how do you launch Storm Pegasis beylauncher? I twist it in place then pull the string and it goes really slow :s
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:21 AM)Driger Wrote: how do you launch Storm Pegasis beylauncher? I twist it in place then pull the string and it goes really slow :s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Iuq_5YL3...annel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXnEyAQ63...annel_page

these might help you.
(Apr. 14, 2009  11:21 AM)Driger Wrote: how do you launch Storm Pegasis beylauncher? I twist it in place then pull the string and it goes really slow :s

Yeah check out the vids Blitz posted and practice. Getting the hold of it will require trying many many times. Don't be surprised if it takes you a couple days to get the hang of it.
Don't the string launchers break easily or something?
What is this mystical String Shooter you talk about? Maybe you mean the Beylauncher. The String does not break if you shoot right.
EH, I haven't been thinking straight lately Unhappy Yea I meant that... Alright, thanks
Why does my RF mould look weird in one place, it looks like it has more rubber on one side :s
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:16 PM)Driger Wrote: Why does my RF mould look weird in one place, it looks like it has more rubber on one side :s

Maybe it was flattened during packaging? Sounds like pressure from something held it in place and molded it.
There is always a dip in the center if thats what you mean
Launcher broblems...
Just after I launched a beyblade(Strata dragoon) the clips that go into the beyblade kept on spinning for like 3 seconds after launch, and now the launches are getting worse... help?
(Apr. 15, 2009  7:49 AM)Raykon Wrote: Launcher broblems...
Just after I launched a beyblade(Strata dragoon) the clips that go into the beyblade kept on spinning for like 3 seconds after launch, and now the launches are getting worse... help?

It's broken.
Not any more ... it kept spinning crazy after launchers but I tried it once more and it worked.. Chocked