Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 07, 2009  9:40 PM)Nick Wrote: So its the exact same as the purple one? Interesting..just picked one up today..

IIRC yes.
I think Im buying a Leone starter pack for the starter parts, I am getting a libra but want to get a starter back for the launcher and rip chord, is Leone an OK starter pack to go with? Or do you suggest getting a different one?
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:43 PM)Nick Wrote: I think Im buying a Leone starter pack for the starter parts, I am getting a libra but want to get a starter back for the launcher and rip chord, is Leone an OK starter pack to go with? Or do you suggest getting a different one?

Well Leone 145D Starter Set comes with the D bottom which is a really good part to have but now that the newer beyblades have been released, you should just get Storm Pegasis 105RF (which is a starter) or even Rock Leone 145WB.

But overall, if your going to get one starter, it should be Storm Pegasis 105RF.
nevermind..ill just get one
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: Well Leone 145D Starter Set comes with the D bottom which is a really good part to have but now that the newer beyblades have been released, you should just get Storm Pegasis 105RF (which is a starter) or even Rock Leone 145WB.

But overall, if your going to get one starter, it should be Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Thanks!
Anyone know where I can get the OST fot the English DUB? Or just the names of the songs would be helpful. Most sites seem to have the opening themes and the OST songs with words but not the general wordless tracks. ^^;
Brad has it I believe. He could probably Megaupload it.

EDIT: Oh, English dub. My bad
Well the it's always nice to have the original as well but yeah, the DUB is what I'm looking for. Plus I think I know where I could get the original OST.....
Which metal fight beyblade is better the pegesus or the wolf and also what makes it better
Pegasus, it had a heavy defensive wheel combined with an Attack bottom made it awesome. But now it's completely outclassed.
whats the difference between storm pegasus and pegasus?
Pegasis is one of the original blades and is made up of a Face, Wheel, Track and Bottom.
Storm Pegasus is the like the evolved form and it's made up of the Face, the Plastic Wheel called 'Pegasis', the Metal Wheel called 'Storm' and the track and bottom (which is awesome).
Hmmm. Thanks! Have you seen any on ebay?
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:24 PM)Nick Wrote: Hmmm. Thanks! Have you seen any on ebay?

Have you?

Really, please stop asking these basic questions when you can find the answers with a little searching ...
There are Pegasis' on ebay but I haven't looked into them because they're quite exspensive. I don't think there are any Storm Pegasis' on ebay yet but they should be soon. They might be a little pricy as well though. :X
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:19 PM)Nick Wrote: whats the difference between storm pegasus and pegasus?

Storm Pegasis 105RF is like an updated version to Pegasis 105F. Storm Pegasis is a part of the Hybrid Wheel System, whereas, Pegasis is just a standard "4-layer" MFB.
They both have different wheels, faces and bottoms but the same 105 track.

Storm Pegasis has outclassed Pegasis.
SP's wheel (Storm) has now outclassed the Pegasis Wheel. And the RF bottom (Storm Pegasis) has outclassed the F bottom (Pegasis).

EDIT: My bad, I'm a bit late.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Have you?

Really, please stop asking these basic questions when you can find the answers with a little searching ...

Im sorry, I have searched this site, Not one answer to that question. I searched Ebay, haven't seen any, so I figured I'd ask. I really don't see where it says I couldn't ask that, after all this is the ask a question and get an answer...... Sorry If I did anything wrong.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: There are Pegasis' on ebay but I haven't looked into them because they're quite exspensive. I don't think there are any Storm Pegasis' on ebay yet but they should be soon. They might be a little pricy as well though. :X

Thanks..Thats what I figured
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:26 PM)Aqua Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF is like an updated version to Pegasis 105F. Storm Pegasis is a part of the Hybrid Wheel System, whereas, Pegasis is just a standard "4-layer" MFB.
They both have different wheels, faces and bottoms but the same 105 track.

Storm Pegasis has outclassed Pegasis.
SP's wheel (Storm) has now outclassed the Pegasis Wheel. And the RF bottom (Storm Pegasis) has outclassed the F bottom (Pegasis).

EDIT: My bad, I'm a bit late.

Thanks! That helped alot...!
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: There are Pegasis' on ebay but I haven't looked into them because they're quite exspensive. I don't think there are any Storm Pegasis' on ebay yet but they should be soon. They might be a little pricy as well though. :X

The MFB on ebay, aren't that expensive when you compare it to theintoy and toywiz, they're actually a bit cheaper.
And no there are no Storm Pegasis' on ebay yet.
Yeah I've been seeing alot for under twenty dollars. I am ordering a few tonight.. Smile
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:28 PM)Nick Wrote: Im sorry, I have searched this site, Not one answer to that question. I searched Ebay, haven't seen any, so I figured I'd ask. I really don't see where it says I couldn't ask that, after all this is the ask a question and get an answer...... Sorry If I did anything wrong.

Thanks..Thats what I figured

Thanks! That helped alot...!

Well if they were on eBay, they would show up when you searched for them ... and someone probably would've mentioned it somewhere.

I was moreso referring to the differences between Pegasis and Storm Pegasis, which are well documented.
Actually you're right - Starter Pegasus costs about £22 at both places. I forget that theintoy is quite pricey too. Pinching_eyes_2
And I don't even bother with toywiz....
Well I am sorry, I searched..I did. I just came back to beyblade, I know absolutely nothing about he MFBs, trying to figure it out and get back into it. If I did anything wrong please let me know, I'd be more than happy to delete my posts. I've been reading alot on this site, I've just got a few questions. I would ask them on other sites but quite frankly this is the only beyblade site around anymore. I will stop asking questions if it really makes you that mad or upset then I am sincerely sorry. I am not being sarcastic or trying to start a fight, I am sorry.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:37 PM)Nick Wrote: Well I am sorry, I searched..I did. I just came back to beyblade, I know absolutely nothing about he MFBs, trying to figure it out and get back into it. If I did anything wrong please let me know, I'd be more than happy to delete my posts. I've been reading alot on this site, I've just got a few questions. I would ask them on other sites but quite frankly this is the only beyblade site around anymore. I will stop asking questions if it really makes you that mad or upset then I am sincerely sorry. I am not being sarcastic or trying to start a fight, I am sorry.

It's not that, and I'm not upset. But you could've easily found out the differences between Pegasis and Storm Pegasis by reading the Storm Pegasis thread and the wiki article for Pegasis.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:35 PM)Rocky Wrote: Actually you're right - Starter Pegasus costs about £22 at both places. I forget that theintoy is quite pricey too. Pinching_eyes_2
And I don't even bother with toywiz....

Pegasis Starter Sets are being sold for £10.17 on ebay.

@ Nick: There's nothing wrong with asking questions here at all, just do some research and search for the answer on the forums first.
(Apr. 07, 2009  11:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's not that, and I'm not upset. But you could've easily found out the differences between Pegasis and Storm Pegasis by reading the Storm Pegasis thread and the wiki article for Pegasis.

Well I am sorry. I will search more, I just read the articles, then I feel as if I should get a second opinion and ask...
I searched this too, but just want to be 100% sure before I buy it, will this work with any MFB?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%26otn%3D2