Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 05, 2009  7:35 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I did not say,So No winder?,I said No Winder I guess,Which means I was Commenting On what they said By saying There is no winder.

So it's just a useless post then.

Seriously, the reshuffle sets have their own dedicated topics and we've answered this question so many times.
Okay. I will get a launcher grip instead of a SGTO? I will not get a reshuffle set, because i need 2 right launchers.
(Apr. 05, 2009  8:40 PM)jsc Wrote: Okay. I will get a launcher grip instead of a SGTO? I will not get a reshuffle set, because i need 2 right launchers.

You'd be better off waiting for the individual right launchers to come back in stock.
I couldnt find the Misc. thoughts thread, so I though this would be the second best place. I have only a Bull booster and L drago set. I was experimenting and I shot bull with the Left Launcher! I put the hooks in the slots, and held on to the blade underneath with my middle finger. A split second before i pulled the string, I let go of the blades edge. I Battled them and alot of the times Bull actually won!
Do MFB launcher grips work only for right handed ppl?? Im left so I pull the ripcord with my left hand.
I'm pretty sure it would still work just the blade would spin in the right direction.
Unlike the HMS Customize Grips, the Launcher Grip's handle isn't interchangeable based on your handedness. So it only works if you're right handed Lips_sealed

However, if you are using the Beylauncher, it is possible to launch using your left hand to pull the cord.
(Apr. 06, 2009  5:28 AM)Kei Wrote: Unlike the HMS Customize Grips, the Launcher Grip's handle isn't interchangeable based on your handedness. So it only works if you're right handed Lips_sealed

seriously that's dumb as hell
I am left handed but I shoot right handed. Feels natural.
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/magne-block-p-...a2bpl3qke0
A) What does the writing on the Black Star Shape to the Left Say?
B) The blocks work in normal stadiums?
This isnt really a "question," but we are talking about launchers sooo.

Based on japbeyblader's (?) video, we can say there is a noticeable difference between the right launcher and string shooter. That difference was in the string shooter`s favor (for those who havent seen it yet.)

Should we be trying to get used to the string shooters due to the margin in strength? I know it wasn`t large but still.
Stop calling it the String Shooter. It's the BeyLauncher.

Obviously you should work your hardest to be good with the BeyLauncher.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:42 AM)Hero Wrote: This isnt really a "question," but we are talking about launchers sooo.

Based on japbeyblader's (?) video, we can say there is a noticeable difference between the right launcher and string shooter. That difference was in the string shooter`s favor (for those who havent seen it yet.)

Should we be trying to get used to the string shooters due to the margin in strength? I know it wasn`t large but still.

Take the time to learn how to use the beylauncher. At the moment I can use them about equal in performance. Still trying to get it a bit higher.

While Banking is possible, I have yet found a way to use sliding shoot with it. That is proving problematic.
YJA - Where does it say the P&P costs?
Beylaunchers are harder to aim with... though I actually do have more power using them.
Does anyone have pictures of an opened beylauncher? I wanted to see how it works. XD
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:17 AM)Giga Wrote: I am left handed but I shoot right handed. Feels natural.
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/magne-block-p-...a2bpl3qke0
A) What does the writing on the Black Star Shape to the Left Say?
B) The blocks work in normal stadiums?
Well, if we're quoting questions............
(Apr. 06, 2009  2:39 PM)Rocky Wrote: YJA - Where does it say the P&P costs?

Can't find picture of beylauncher, only right launcher. :\
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well, if we're quoting questions............

There was only a few posts in between. Don't do that. Those costs are in the description.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:18 PM)mirraslogo Wrote: Does anyone have pictures of an opened beylauncher? I wanted to see how it works. XD

Not sure how to demonstrate how it works in pictures. You're better of looking at vids of youtube. However these are some still images of the launcher (not sure what help they would be though).

[Image: Picture108.jpg]

[Image: Picture107.jpg]

[Image: Picture105.jpg]

[Image: Picture106.jpg]
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:07 PM)Khel Wrote: Not sure how to demonstrate how it works in pictures. You're better of looking at vids of youtube. However these are some still images of the launcher (not sure what help they would be though).

That wasn't really what I was asking. :\ I expressed myself a little wrong. I kinda know how it works, but I wanted to see the pieces inside it.
Thanks anyway Khel! Grin
Did you have to quote all those images?
I'll have quite a few so I'll consider taking one of mine apart for the team haha
(Apr. 06, 2009  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll have quite a few so I'll consider taking one of mine apart for the team haha

Thanks Brad! Joyful_3