Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Lol just my luck, I need to find a storm pegasus. You guys are very helpful, thank you. Saved me about twice now lol.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:01 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Lol just my luck, I need to find a storm pegasus. You guys are very helpful, thank you. Saved me about twice now lol.

Storm Pegasis is in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, not the BeyBattle Try Set.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:01 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Lol just my luck, I need to find a storm pegasus. You guys are very helpful, thank you. Saved me about twice now lol.

Right now Storm Pegasis 105RF is sold out in a lot of places so you might have to wait a while before they re-stock and for other places to get them.

But you can get Storm Pegasis 105RF through the Starter and the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:11 PM)Slaysya Wrote: What blades are in these http://japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-814 http://japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-821 http://japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goods.cgi?id=TKR-822

The first one is just a stadium:
BB-14 Balance Type BeyStadium.

The second one:
BB-21 Attack & Balance Type Reshuffle Set comes with:
- Aquario 105F
- Black Pegasis 100HF
- Wolf 125SF
- Black Beylauncher (string shooter)

The third one:
BB-22 Stamina & Defense Type Reshuffle Set comes with:
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)

If you read around the forums and other beyblade websites, you can find the answer to some of your questions easily.
Ok which one would you reccomend? Im leaning toward pegasis
Defense And Stamina any day.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:18 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok which one would you reccomend? Im leaning toward pegasis

The Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set for sure. But you should really wait for the Hybrid Wheel Match Set to re-stock.
Whats the difference between the hasbro DEMS and the takara one.
Nothing except the name... Smile
Hasbro released it as Dark Effigy MS and Takara released it as Death Gargoyle MS.
Cool. I can get 3 starters from Toys n Joys: SGTO, Leone and wolf for $48... i will have 2 bucks left. Thats lucky.
DO NOT GET SGTO.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:04 PM)jsc Wrote: Cool. I can get 3 starters from Toys n Joys: SGTO, Leone and wolf for $48... i will have 2 bucks left. Thats lucky.

OMG DON'T GET SAGITTARIO
WE BOTH PUT THE SAME THING AND IN CAPS.
Don't though. It sucks, almost anything can beat it.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:04 PM)jsc Wrote: Cool. I can get 3 starters from Toys n Joys: SGTO, Leone and wolf for $48... i will have 2 bucks left. Thats lucky.

why these 3?
Well im getting the defense and stamina set and a launcher. So thanks for help guys, only cost me about 50 bucks with shipping.
do the Reshuffle sets bring a launcher and winder?
If I had a penny for every time someone asked this and got the same answer I'd be a rich man. ATTACK COMES WITH A BEYLAUNCHER DEFENSE COMES WITH A GRIP.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:24 PM)BladeBee Wrote: do the Reshuffle sets bring a launcher and winder?

Read the thread. I posted the containments of the reshuffle sets earlier and it's even still on the same page.
The attack reshuffle set has a beylauncher.

That single statement needs its own stickied topic. Actually, 5 stickied topics, in a row.
In bold and with stars around them.
Dude are you reading what we are writing? Attack reshuffle comes with a beylauncher (string shooter) and stamina comes only with a grip. I can't make this any clearer.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:34 PM)Khel Wrote: Dude are you reading what we are writing? Attack reshuffle comes with a beylauncher (string shooter) and stamina comes only with a grip. I can't make this any clearer.

I did not say,So No winder?,I said No Winder I guess,Which means I was Commenting On what they said By saying There is no winder.