Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 04, 2009  10:17 PM)jsc Wrote: well i had a vanilla visa with $7 on it, which will never be used. Since I dont have a single ripcord left, i was gonna at least see if they shipped me one.

Yeah, the ripcords that they sell separately at Toycup are fake.
Ok, I plan on buying the MFB Pegasus DX kit. It includes the blade, a stadium etc etc. I need to know which pegasus comes with it, is it 105? And is El Drago good, I might get him aswell. Thank you.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:51 AM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok, I plan on buying the MFB Pegasus DX kit. It includes the blade, a stadium etc etc. I need to know which pegasus comes with it, is it 105? And is El Drago good, I might get him aswell. Thank you.

Don't buy this set, it's severely outdated. Get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set instead.
Ok thank you, now where can I find this. Sorry I am new to so many names lol. I was planning on using toywiz.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:51 AM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok, I plan on buying the MFB Pegasus DX kit. It includes the blade, a stadium etc etc. I need to know which pegasus comes with it, is it 105? And is El Drago good, I might get him aswell. Thank you.

The Pegasis DX Set comes with:
Pegasis 105F
Bull's Wheel
Attack Type BeyStadium
Launcher
Winder

Right now L Drago is the only left spin MFB. But you should skip it and buy some of the new releases such as Storm Pegasis 105RF.

EDIT: Brad beat me.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:55 AM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok thank you, now where can I find this. Sorry I am new to so many names lol. I was planning on using toywiz.

It's quite hard to find right now. Read around the Bey Marketplace forum to see the places we buy from.
Ah, I see. Thank you aswell Aqua, now to find a site with that instock o.o
How Do I use the Catapult Grip,I see a switch On the Handle,And The Top Of the Grip Can Move back.
what does fake mean? not hasbro& Takara or doesnt ship? Because i am seriously considering buying this 50cent ripcord( i mean its such a big decision) I need it also because i have 2 broken ripcords that i have to hold on the teeth.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How Do I use the Catapult Grip,I see a switch On the Handle,And The Top Of the Grip Can Move back.

When you release the winder from the shooter, the top piece of the grip will move forward, "catapulting" the Beyblade.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:45 AM)jsc Wrote: what does fake mean? not hasbro& Takara or doesnt ship? Because i am seriously considering buying this 50cent ripcord( i mean its such a big decision)

When we say "fake" we mean that it was not manufactured by an "official" Beyblade manufacturer, so in other words if it was not made by Hasbro or Takara-Tomy, it would be "fake," just like you said.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: When you release the winder from the shooter, the top piece of the grip will move forward, "catapulting" the Beyblade.

But The Top Wont Stay Back,So I Cant Make The Top Move Forward When I Launch
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:45 AM)jsc Wrote: what does fake mean? not hasbro& Takara or doesnt ship? Because i am seriously considering buying this 50cent ripcord( i mean its such a big decision)

A fake Beyblade or Beyblade part is one that's not made by either Takara or Hasbro. This ripcord fits the bill. Many fake ripcords are made with a softer plastic and tend to snap fairly easily. They also tend to be the incorrect length; being ludicrously long at times.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:47 AM)BladeBee Wrote: But The Top Wont Stay Back,So I Cant Make The Top Move Forward When I Launch

It should pull back as you pull the winder.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:47 AM)BladeBee Wrote: But The Top Wont Stay Back,So I Cant Make The Top Move Forward When I Launch

If the switch is in the right place all it does is moves back and forward very quickly. It is a 'snapping' action; it doesn't stay there, nor can you make it stay there.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It should pull back as you pull the winder.

Its Not,This Is what im doing
1-Launcher Is in the grip
2-The Ripcord/Winder Is in the launcher
3-The Switch thing Is EDIT:up
4-Im Pulling the Ripcord Out
5-Nothing happens
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:55 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Its Not,This Is what im doing
1-Launcher Is in the grip
2-The Ripcord/Winder Is in the launcher
3-The Switch thing Is down
4-Im Pulling the Ripcord Out
5-Nothing happens

Check to see if the spring isn't damaged or if the thing isn't jammed.

1) remove Ripcord
2) Pull back the catapulting section
3) Let Go

If it snaps back into place then it is fine, and you are doing something wrong.

If not then the thing might be jammed or broken. Also make sure the switch is in the right place.
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:59 AM)Khel Wrote: Check to see if the spring isn't damaged.

1) remove Ripcord
2) Pull back the catapulting section
3) Let Go

If it snaps back into place then it is fine, and you are doing something wrong.

If not then the thing might be jammed or broken. Also make sure the switch is in the right place.

What is the right place,Up Or Down,Right Now it is up
(Apr. 05, 2009  4:59 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What is the right place,Up Or Down,Right Now it is up

It should be down if I am not mistaken, but check both. I don't have mine on me at the moment.
(Apr. 05, 2009  5:01 AM)Khel Wrote: It should be down.....

EDIT:ok the problem was the spring,It fell down and was not in place,I Put it back and it works fine now
Theyre shipping equals over my $7 bucks anyway. So i cant.
Have you guys had good experiences with Toys N Joys?
With japan-toys, when they say your order must be atleast $50, does that include shipping price? I`m pretty sure its just merchandise but i wanted to check with you guys cos shipping is expensive :\ .
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:00 PM)Hero Wrote: With japan-toys, when they say your order must be atleast $50, does that include shipping price? I`m pretty sure its just merchandise but i wanted to check with you guys cos shipping is expensive :\ .

No, the $50 does not include shipping. They're saying you have to buy at least $50 worth of merchandise. Yeah shipping is pretty expensive which is why when you but from JP toys buy in bulk because it will work out cheaper.
(Apr. 05, 2009  2:58 PM)Slaysya Wrote: http://www.japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goo...id=TKR-820 what are the 2 beyblades it comes with. Or is it random?

Pegasis 105F, Wolf D125B.