Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 03, 2009  5:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Does harder plastic cause more or less friction against a beyblade's tip than softer plastic?

softer = more friction
Okay, thanks. Figured but wanted to make sure. I'm not exactly an expert at physics.
Does anyone know any online suppliers that might restock on hybrid mfb?
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:15 AM)Hero Wrote: Does anyone know any online suppliers that might restock on hybrid mfb?

Why don't you just wait for Japan-Toys to Restock? They are bound to fill their stock in sometime. These are not Random Boosters.

But if you have to get them ASAP, the intoy should be getting them soon. Everywhere else is pretty much sold out for now.
(Apr. 03, 2009  11:43 AM)Khel Wrote: Why don't you just wait for Japan-Toys to Restock? They are bound to fill their stock in sometime. These are not Random Boosters.

But if you have to get them ASAP, the intoy should be getting them soon. Everywhere else is pretty much sold out for now.
k thanks Khel Grin . I suppose I can wait.
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Use Metal Grips.

Where the hell do I get one of those? Chocked_2
(Apr. 03, 2009  4:33 PM)Minion Wrote: Where the hell do I get one of those? Chocked_2

I have a few coming in soon I think.
Since I couldn't find anything with the search function, do you have a product list of MFB here at WBO?
If not, I'm translating the descriptions on the offcial site right now.
(Apr. 04, 2009  4:59 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Since I couldn't find anything with the search function, do you have a product list of MFB here at WBO?
If not, I'm translating the descriptions on the offcial site right now.

You don't have to go on the Takara Tomy Site. Just look around this site and other sites, it's not hard to find.
Don't know if this will get answer but what AR is better, phantom fox or dark effigy? And what could each of them be most effective used with?
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:11 PM)Nick Wrote: Don't know if this will get answer but what AR is better, phantom fox or dark effigy? And what could each of them be most effective used with?

Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS AR) is one of the best HMS AR's. It is used in a lot of Upper Attack combos and smash attack combos in left spin.

Upper Fox (Phantom Fox's AR) also has some upper attack and smash but is not as effective as Circle Upper.

So Circle Upper is overall the better AR.
Thats what I've been seeing in some battles. Thanks.
Circle Upper (Dark Effigy/Death Gargoyle) is one of the best ARs around. It's a staple part and super good for Upper Attack blades. Grin Here is a god combo from the wiki:
AR: Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode) (Dragoon MS UV)

Upper Fox is good but not as good as Circle Upper. It can be used for Upper Attack or Smash Attack. Again, from the wiki, Upper Attack combo:
AR: Upper Fox (Phantom Fox MS)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)

And Smash Attack combo:
AR: Upper Fox (Phantom Fox MS)
WD: Circle Wide

The wiki, is pretty helpful. You should read these if you're interested.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...argoyle_MS
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Phantom_Fox_MS
Thanks! One question, the defense ring from sea dragon, is it the same one as einstein?

I wish I could find my dragoon MS base to try it out. I have another base on right now that is working very well, beats all the rest..wish I wasn't such a noob and knew what it was from. (Its blue, with a metal tip.)
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:28 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks! One question, the defense ring from sea dragon, is it the same one as einstein?

I wish I could find my dragoon MS base to try it out. I have another base on right now that is working very well, beats all the rest..wish I wasn't such a noob and knew what it was from. (Its blue, with a metal tip.)

No. The Weight Disks of Sea Dragon and Einstein MS aren't the same. Sea Dragon has a CWD Defense Ring and Einstein MS has a Cicle Heavy.
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:28 PM)Nick Wrote: Thanks! One question, the defense ring from sea dragon, is it the same one as einstein?

No they don't. Sea Dragon came with a customize weight disk 'Defense Ring' whereas Einstein MS came with a circle heavy

HMS beyblades do not have Blade Bases but running cores
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS

If the part you are not sure about is from an HMS blade, then I think it could be Advance Averazer.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_Averazer
That Running Core is called 'Metal Semi-Flat Core'

Hope that helps. Tongue_out_wink

EDIT: Beaten by Aqua
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: You don't have to go on the Takara Tomy Site. Just look around this site and other sites, it's not hard to find.

Google didn't give me any useful results...
(I was searching for "product list" "Metal Fight Beyblade")
Besides, I'm translating it for practice. I'm still learning Japanese, so I found it to be a good opportunity to practice.
I could open a thread if someone's interested.

Also, I'm not quite sure if we're talking about the same descriptions here.
I was thinking of this:
機動力と持久力兼ね備えたバランスタイプ
A Balance-Type Beyblade possessing both Mobility and Stamina
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:39 PM)Kazegami Wrote: Google didn't give me any useful results...
(I was searching for "product list" "Metal Fight Beyblade")
Besides, I'm translating it for practice. I'm still learning Japanese, so I found it to be a good opportunity to practice.
I could open a thread if someone's interested.

Also, I'm not quite sure if we're talking about the same descriptions here.
I was thinking of this:
機動力と持久力兼ね備えたバランスタイプ
A Balance-Type Beyblade possessing both Mobility and Stamina

I don't think you need to start a thread for this.
And I meant go to various online stores that sell MFB.
Oh my goodness, Im sorry guys its been too long! haha. Thanks for the help though!!

So, I am using dark effigy's AR
Advanced Avenger's RC and then a somewhat wide WD, not sure which one it is. Seems to be a pretty good combo right now. Im just wanting to find a use for my phantom fox AR, Im sure I will soon.
(Apr. 04, 2009  5:45 PM)Nick Wrote: So, I am using dark effigy's AR
Advanced Avenger's RC and then a somewhat wide WD, not sure which one it is. Seems to be a pretty good combo right now. Im just wanting to find a use for my phantom fox AR, Im sure I will soon.

If you post in the Build me a combo! thread, we can help you build the best combos from the parts you have.
Does toycup even ship stuff? do they ship fake stuff? do they ship different items than you ordered? whats the deal... O.o
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:58 PM)jsc Wrote: Does toycup even ship stuff? do they ship fake stuff? do they ship different items than you ordered? whats the deal... O.o

stay away
(Apr. 04, 2009  9:58 PM)jsc Wrote: Does toycup even ship stuff? do they ship fake stuff? do they ship different items than you ordered? whats the deal... O.o

From what i have heard, they are not a good site to purchase from. They ship fakes.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
This page are listed with the stores that are reliable.
well i had a vanilla visa with $7 on it, which will never be used. Since I dont have a single ripcord left, i was gonna at least see if they shipped me one.