Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

You don't think adding 20 grams of paint to a beyblade would significantly alter performance?
Alright, Do I lose the whole battle if my Beyblade breaks into pieces? or do I just lose the round?
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:36 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: You don't think adding 20 grams of paint to a beyblade would significantly alter performance?

The issue was with adding paint to a launcher grip, not a beyblade.

But I'm just going to "chill-ax and enjoy some hot cocoa" cause I don't really need to have my throat jumped down just for misinterpreting/stretching the rules a bit.
If you're beyblade breaks then you lose the round and the battle. I mean, even if the rules stated that you only lost the round, you wouldn't be able to play the other rounds anyways so you'd be forced to forfeit. XD
Oh, I meant like the AR and WD come of the base, so basically separate.
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:41 PM)Raykon Wrote: Oh, I meant like the AR and WD come of the base, so basically separate.

If the parts separate then that's different. You'll just lose the round not the entire battle.
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:39 PM)Commie Wrote: The issue was with adding paint to a launcher grip, not a beyblade.

But I'm just going to "chill-ax and enjoy some hot cocoa" cause I don't really need to have my throat jumped down just for misinterpreting/stretching the rules a bit.

Holy carp, I completely missed that! wow

Yeah, adding extra weight to your beyblade is much different than adding weight to your grip, but it'd still really be bending the rules in your favor.
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: If the parts separate then that's different. You'll just lose the round not the entire battle.

Ooo, didn't interpret it that way. Gasp Sorry Raykon. Uh, what Aqua said. XD
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:36 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: You don't think adding 20 grams of paint to a beyblade would significantly alter performance?

Werent you guys talking about launcher grips Confused
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:50 PM)Hero Wrote: Werent you guys talking about launcher grips Confused

Synesthesia already cleared this up; twas a bit of miss communication that's all.Wink
Woah I started a big arguement Unhappy
Um...Can someone find me a picture of the Tornado Attack Stadium ???
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:39 PM)Commie Wrote: The issue was with adding paint to a launcher grip, not a beyblade.

We put that rule in there in case someone wanted to add a large decoration to their launcher, not so someone could tape pennies to it to abuse the weight limit. But now I'm going to make it so that you can only paint or apply stickers or a small decoration.
(Apr. 03, 2009  12:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We put that rule in there in case someone wanted to add a large decoration to their launcher, not so someone could tape pennies to it to abuse the weight limit. But now I'm going to make it so that you can only paint or apply stickers or a small decoration.

Wouldn't this in turn make the customize grip that was created for yourself illegal? It was such a pretty customize grip =[
(Apr. 03, 2009  12:49 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Wouldn't this in turn make the customize grip that was created for yourself illegal? It was such a pretty customize grip =[

i would never use it anyway because the carbon spikes are really dangerous
Umm..I know you people are talking about Grips but,Is the Jumping Base BB Legal For WBO events?
(Apr. 03, 2009  12:58 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Umm..I know you people are talking about Grips but,Is the Jumping Base BB Legal For WBO events?

Of course.
Woah drama llama

Thanks though, this saddens me... I've always weighted my grip Unhappy
Feels good, man.
Like a good weapon, a little heft makes it more comfortable.
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:42 AM)Minion Wrote: Woah drama llama

Thanks though, this saddens me... I've always weighted my grip Unhappy
Feels good, man.
Like a good weapon, a little heft makes it more comfortable.

Use Metal Grips.
(Apr. 03, 2009  12:33 AM)Anu Wrote: Um...Can someone find me a picture of the Tornado Attack Stadium ???

Also, A top and side view would be appreciated Smile
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:03 AM)Anu Wrote: Also, A top and side view would be appreciated Smile

Are you talking about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeM8oGAKH...annel_page
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:03 AM)Anu Wrote: Also, A top and side view would be appreciated Smile

[Image: 6iv2mq.jpg]
Does harder plastic cause more or less friction against a beyblade's tip than softer plastic?