Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What do you mean 'not available'? It says:
AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Clutch Version)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)
CEW: Metal Change
Is that not what you were looking for?
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: What do you mean 'not available'? It says:
AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Clutch Version)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)
CEW: Metal Change
Is that not what you were looking for?

Yeah I was but I dident see the parts because i used CTRL f And I only saw the name gigars,I dident see the parts under it
I heard the Duotron Launcher is bad for Competetive battle,How is it bad?

I know everyone wants to know what booster rocky chooses but can someone answer my question please XD
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:04 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I heard the Duotron Launcher is bad for Competetive battle,How is it bad?

I know everyone wants to know what booster rocky chooses but can someone answer my question please XD

It was weaker than a regular launcher since you have one ripcord to launch two beyblades. The lack of power in the launch could skew the results of a test battle; and plus weakly launched blades allow for boring battles.
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:28 AM)Khel Wrote: It was weaker than a regular launcher since you have one ripcord to launch two beyblades. The lack of power in the launch could skew the results of a test battle; and plus weakly launched blades allow for boring battles.

Toke me a while to understand that but I get it..
(Apr. 02, 2009  12:38 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Toke me a while to understand that but I get it..

To simplify it; A launcher that can hold two beyblades at once, but only uses one ripcord to launch Both of them at the same time will be weaker than using two separate launchers.

In even simpler terms then that is that is sucks, don't waste your time or money on it a normal launcher is more powerful.
is the hasbro burning kerberous the same as the takara one?
Yup. Only change is the name. Smile
(Apr. 02, 2009  11:45 AM)Rocky Wrote: Yup. Only change is the name. Smile

lol thanks for letting me know rocky lol so is it just like a different name on the sticker or something? lol if so thats excellent.
(Apr. 02, 2009  1:19 AM)Khel Wrote: To simplify it; A launcher that can hold two beyblades at once, but only uses one ripcord to launch Both of them at the same time will be weaker than using two separate launchers.

In even simpler terms then that is that is sucks, don't waste your time or money on it a normal launcher is more powerful.

Or more basic - when you launch two blades at once, you are balancing out the power of your launch for each blade but when you are using it for one blade you will have all that power for one blade.
If I add a pole or something to my launcher that is less than 20g am i allowed to attach it (e.g adding a water bottle) for a easier launch?
I can weight my grip by filling it with coins Y/N?
(Apr. 02, 2009  5:06 PM)Minion Wrote: I can weight my grip by filling it with coins Y/N?
No. That'd count as part modification as far as I can tell.
Whether or not anybody would notice however.
(Apr. 02, 2009  5:06 PM)Minion Wrote: I can weight my grip by filling it with coins Y/N?

Unfortunately no; any modification to grips that goes beyond cosmetic paint-jobs is not allowed at WBO sanctioned events.
To all launcher questions, it's in the rules:

The Rulebook Wrote:Legal Modification

While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may
use that are considered legal.

Aesthetic modifications to the Launcher and Grip that do not alter the weight by more
than +/- 20 grams.
You can tape some coins onto it, I guess that would be considered aesthetic and have an extra 20 grams on it.
(Apr. 02, 2009  8:07 PM)Commie Wrote: You can tape some coins onto it, I guess that would be considered aesthetic and have an extra 20 grams on it.

Yeah we're not that dumb.

No, you can't put coins in the bit holder. I meant to include that as a specific rule but I forgot to.
(Apr. 02, 2009  8:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah we're not that dumb.

No, you can't put coins in the bit holder. I meant to include that as a specific rule but I forgot to.

Well then what exactly counts as an aesthetic mod then? Besides painting/dying? You should be more specific.

And as an alternative, if painting is considered aesthetic, you can goop on a bunch of spray paint until it weighs 20 grams more, right?
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:17 PM)Commie Wrote: Well then what exactly counts as an aesthetic mod then? Besides painting/dying? You should be more specific.

And as an alternative, if painting is considered aesthetic, you can goop on a bunch of spray paint until it weighs 20 grams more, right?

i, too, don't understand the meaning of the word context
Lot of attitude in the forums today. :\
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lot of attitude in the forums today, huh. :\

because we expect people to show some discretion and not try to abuse rules that were put there to allow people to customize their grip's appearance

but commie has convinced me that i'd be better off just disallowing any modification that will affect the grip's weight or performance in any noticeable way. so the next release will only allow painting and other minor decoration. Grin
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:17 PM)Commie Wrote: And as an alternative, if painting is considered aesthetic, you can goop on a bunch of spray paint until it weighs 20 grams more, right?

You'd have to be out of your mind to think that'd be ethical, legal, or even aesthetically pleasing.
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: because we expect people to show some discretion and not try to abuse rules that were put there to allow people to customize their grip's appearance
Lol, I'm on your side, calm down. Seems there's an idiot in nearly every thread at the moment, I feel sorry for you. Pinching_eyes_2

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: but commie has convinced me that i'd be better off just disallowing any modification that will affect the grip's weight or performance in any noticeable way. so the next release will only allow painting and other minor decoration. Grin

Sounds good to me.
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:23 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: You'd have to be out of your mind to think that'd be ethical, legal, or even aesthetically pleasing.

I'm sorry, I really don't understand this.

Why wouldn't it be legal or ethical? The point is to get enough weight while still being under the limit and changing something aesthetically. I don't get where ethics come into this and whether it's aesthetically pleasing or not is a matter of opinion.
Does it really matter? Lets just all chill-ax and enjoy some hot cocoa Grin