Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 31, 2009  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Tiger Defenser/Wide Survivor Vs. Left Spin Zombie

Thanks.
Would a beyblade explode if you light it on fire?.......
The Real Question is:Is there a blade base/SG that can Carry 2 weight rings?
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:19 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Would a beyblade explode if you light it on fire?.......
The Real Question is:Is there a blade base/SG that can Carry 2 weight rings?

Almost any BB can carry two weight disks if you use a two-piece AR without the sub-AR. Of course, it's illegal.
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Almost any BB can carry two weight disks if you use a two-piece AR without the sub-AR. Of course, it's illegal.

you sure?Im trying that with Metal Dranzer's Base and a Galzzy Attack ring and it does not work
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:26 PM)BladeBee Wrote: you sure?Im trying that with Metal Dranzer's Base and a Galzzy Attack ring and it does not work

Well, I don't do it very much. You have to use a Balance WD as well.
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:26 PM)BladeBee Wrote: you sure?Im trying that with Metal Dranzer's Base and a Galzzy Attack ring and it does not work

They need to be the same weight disk like two 8 balances (those work for sure) and you have to make sure you don't have the sub-ar on.

However we do not approve of such tom foolery here. One weight disk per blade is good enough for me!
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I don't do it very much. You have to use a Balance WD as well.

Umm well it work with WDs that come with a Dragoon S and Metal Dranzer?
(Mar. 31, 2009  11:33 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Umm well it work with WDs that come with a Dragoon S and Metal Dranzer?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ight_Disks
What will an SF bottom function like?
(Apr. 01, 2009  12:43 AM)jsc Wrote: What will an SF bottom function like?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Bull_125SF
apollon and orthorus:
Weakneses?
Advantages?
Notable parts?

i didnt even know apollon existed untill it got given to me what kinds of blades are these anyway? (by the way im asking because i havnt tested them out in battle yet) thanks.
beylauncher VS regular launcher, going by Japanbeyblades video, the beylauncher is better, yet going by other comments the regular launcher is better. Which of these is correct?
Beylauncher has more power, Right Launcher is easier to use.
Does anyone know how to assemble the metal parts in Driger F's blade base properly?
This may be dumb, but "beylauncher" = the string shooter, or what?
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:24 PM)Minion Wrote: This may be dumb, but "beylauncher" = the string shooter, or what?

Beylauncher is the actual official name of it but some people still just call it string shooter.

So yeah, Beylauncher = string shooter
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:23 PM)I (Driger) Wrote: Does anyone know how to assemble the metal parts in Driger F's blade base properly?

Also if I tape my stadium walls up will it effect the beyblades performance as long as the tape is smooth not creased and bumpy?

Someone answer please [Image: thashla.gif?t=1238609258]
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:14 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: beylauncher VS regular launcher, going by Japanbeyblades video, the beylauncher is better, yet going by other comments the regular launcher is better. Which of these is correct?

While Japbeyblader is able to really maximize the use of the beyblauncher, it is harder to use. In fact I still I am not getting the same results as him. The right launcher is much more straightforward to use; and you can get a little bit more out of it than his video demonstrates. But my raw power alone, I guess it is the beylauncher.

For the sake of consistency I am going to remove my video since it has been proven wrong.
(Apr. 01, 2009  6:52 PM)Driger Wrote: Also if I tape my stadium walls up will it effect the beyblades performance as long as the tape is smooth not creased and bumpy?

Someone answer please [Image: thashla.gif?t=1238609258]

Judging by the lack of response, people are either a) sleeping, b) at school or work, c) don't know, or d) lack the ability to show you

I assume you took yours apart and are now unable to reassemble it. Just get a picture of one assembled and go from there. You bassicly just have to tuck the little metal tabs under each other the right way.

I don't know why you want to hide the pockets, but taping them should be fine, you are essentially just creating extra walls. Best way to test if it will effect your game is to try it out.
If the cracks aren't too big then tape them from the underside so the beyblade isn't affected.
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:42 PM)BladeBee Wrote: What are the parts of Gigars?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:44 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

I know But Gigars is not available there
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:46 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I know But Gigars is not available there

Gigars
AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Clutch Version)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)
CEW: Metal Change

Pulled right from that page under the GT section. Please read the entire page. :\
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:46 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I know But Gigars is not available there
Takara or Hasbro?
Gonna assume you mean

AR: Gigantic Claw
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Right Customize Gear (Full Auto Clutch Version)
BB: Final Clutch Base (Gigars Version)
CEW: Metal Change

EDIT: Beaten to it