Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 30, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Done.

Awesome.
Wish we could just move these last posts into that thread and continue from there....
A mod can.....I think. Just wait for one to come along......if they feel like it. Joyful_3
i'm not going to bother
are 10 heavy weight disks hard to find or easy? and can anyone name some blades they come with because all i can think of is driger g
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:04 AM)josh-jf Wrote: are 10 heavy weight disks hard to find or easy? and can anyone name some blades they come with because all i can think of is driger g

Um, they're incredibly easy to get.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Um, they're incredibly easy to get.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.phpz...Parts_List

aww that link doesnt work for me Unhappy yeah i thought that any sort of old weight disk would be easy to find but even though i have heaps and heaps of blades i only have like one 10 heavy i dont get how Confused
Link didn't work for me either, It comes with Dragoon V I think,
Fixed the link.

(Mar. 31, 2009  9:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: Link didn't work for me either, It comes with Dragoon V I think,

All Dragoon Beyblades come with Wide series WDs ...
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fixed the link.

Thanks for that brad. yeah 10 heavy doesnt seem to easy to get like its on a limited number of blades compared to most other weight disks. Nooo im so upset it comes with draciel v2 and i decided not to get it in the last collection i purchased Unhappy
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fixed the link.

Thanks for that brad. yeah 10 heavy doesnt seem to easy to get like its on a limited number of blades compared to most other weight disks. Nooo im so upset it comes with draciel v2 and i decided not to get it in the last collection i purchased Unhappy
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: All Dragoon Beyblades come with Wide series WDs ...
Yea, I didn't know that, just the Dragoon V I had does have 10 heavy. So I didn't really know.
Hmm I don't know if this question has already been answered or not , but since I didn't find it...
Are the plastic generation ripcords compatible with MFB launchers?
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:40 AM)mirraslogo Wrote: Hmm I don't know if this question has already been answered or not , but since I didn't find it...

even though i dont have an mfb im pretty sure they dont.
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:40 AM)mirraslogo Wrote: Hmm I don't know if this question has already been answered or not , but since I didn't find it...
Yes they are, but under WBO rules it isn't legal to use them with MFB launchers.
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:53 AM)josh-jf Wrote: even though i dont have an mfb im pretty sure they dont.

Try to avoid answering questions if you aren't sure.
lol i got told by someone with an mfb that you couldnt use it he didnt tell me why though lol but il remember that for next time
1. Which Engine Gears are compatible with the HMS/MFB Blades?
2. Pros and Cons of the Engine Gears compared to "regular" Spin Gears? Why wouldn't you use Engine Gears in all of your Blades?
1. None.
2. EG was a good idea which was executed poorly.
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:58 PM)Jungle Wrote: 1. Which Engine Gears are compatible with the HMS/MFB Blades?
2. Pros and Cons of the Engine Gears compared to "regular" Spin Gears? Why wouldn't you use Engine Gears in all of your Blades?

1. No EG's are compatible with HMS/MFB's
2. EG's usually make the beyblade kill itself, They are not very good and I don't reccommend using them.
(Mar. 31, 2009  6:58 PM)Jungle Wrote: 1. Which Engine Gears are compatible with the HMS/MFB Blades?

Engine Gears are carp and are never recommended. They are too high and the engine doesn't really create any advantages.
Spin gears are your best choice by far.
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:19 PM)Aqua Wrote: Engine Gears are carp and are never recommended. They are too high and the engine doesn't really create any advantages.
Spin gears are your best choice by far.

But they're fun to play with. Like Flame Pegasus.
(Mar. 31, 2009  9:25 PM)Commie Wrote: But they're fun to play with. Like Flame Pegasus.

Yeah and so was Wolborg 4 but EGs can't be used on a competitive level.
Wolborg 4 is actually one of the few EGs that is competitive.
What was a good combo with Wolborg 4 EG and BB?
(Mar. 31, 2009  10:58 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What was a good combo with Wolborg 4 EG and BB?

Tiger Defenser/Wide Survivor Vs. Left Spin Zombie