Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pegasis 105F
Attack Stadium
Beypointer
Beylauncher (?, or was it a Right Launcher)
Bull Wheel.
What would be the best track for a leone? and will the upcoming rock leone be better than the original?
(Mar. 26, 2009  4:11 AM)josh-jf Wrote: What would be the best track for a leone? and will the upcoming rock leone be better than the original?

Either D125 or WD145 (probably D125). Leone isn't really good though.

And I can pretty much guarantee Rock Leone will be better.
oh ok i see that would be why leone is the only mfb that i can find on ebay thats less than 20 buks Confused which are the best 2 mfbs out at the moment i think i recall that 1 is libra?
Guys, please read around the board before asking questions ... it gets really boring answering the same ones.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
[quote='Bey Brad' pid='118178' dateline='1238037585']
Guys, please read around the board before asking questions ... it gets really boring answering the same ones.

sorry brad Unhappy i will from now on im still getting use to where all the threads go and stuff
Are you allowed to use shafts without bearings?
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:25 PM)Blitz Wrote: By old I asume you mean some of the 1st plastics out? If so then These would be some options -
Bistool/UFD/Gerkiryu-Oh, Dragoon Grip Attacker, Draciel MBD, Driger S, Galeon, Kid Dragoon/Master Dragoon, Wolborg, Wolborg 2
there are probs some I missed.

Thanks, I'll just go with these when it comes to the old ones. I have got to work on getting the new ones as well.
(Mar. 26, 2009  5:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Are you allowed to use shafts without bearings?

Isn't that a mod? I would assume it's illegal.
No, you remove and change bearings all the time, just wondering if you are not allowed any.
(Mar. 26, 2009  6:58 PM)Giga Wrote: No, you remove and change bearings all the time, just wondering if you are not allowed any.

Pretty sure that would fall under being illegal.
Kay, thanks Unhappy
(Mar. 26, 2009  5:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Are you allowed to use shafts without bearings?

Golden Rule about Absence of Parts

The golden rule is that if there is room for a type of part on your Beyblade, aside from the Bit Chip, it is necessary.
How many bey-battles am I allowed to lose in a day?

This just in: I am a MFB-failure.
(Mar. 27, 2009  12:23 AM)Minion Wrote: How many bey-battles am I allowed to lose in a day?

This just in: I am a MFB-failure.

NONE
does anybody no were i can buy a gyros blade
(Mar. 27, 2009  12:40 AM)Strata beast Wrote: does anybody no were i can buy a gyros blade

Yahoo Japan Auctions.
Yahoo Japan.
i cany read it i clicked translate but when i typed it in it went back to japenease&i cant change it back
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:14 AM)Strata beast Wrote: i cany read it i clicked translate but when i typed it in it went back to japenease&i cant change it back

If you can't figure out how to use it, you won't be able to order.
(Mar. 27, 2009  12:40 AM)Strata beast Wrote: does anybody no were i can buy a gyros blade

Im not exactly sure what a "gyros blade" is, but maybe you can try using MOJ (Mail Order Japan) there is a guide on how to use it in the "Bey Marketplace" forum.
Is Quetzalcoatl face supposed to come with capricorne, or did I just get lucky?