Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What the Japanese alphabet?The reason for that is i wanna get the MFB Ds game..and i wanna be able to Play it XD.
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:38 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What the Japanese alphabet?The reason for that is i wanna get the MFB Ds game..and i wanna be able to Play it XD.

I don't think you understand how languages work.
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think you understand how languages work.

...how do they work?
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:42 AM)BladeBee Wrote: ...how do they work?

Do you really think that languages are simply a matter of translating one letter to another?

Look at the difference here:

English: Hi, my name is Brad!
Japanese: Konichi wa, watashi wa BURAADO desu!

(this is probably wrong but i'm trying to get my point across)

You can't just translate it letter for letter, Japanese doesn't even have "letters", it has syllabic characters in three different alphabets (Katakana, Hiragana, Kanji). I imagine the MFB game will be simple enough to play.
Let's not also forget that it takes an avg. of 6 years to become proficient in Japanese.
this is a stupid question but my mind is going blank right now but can someone explain what the track does
(Mar. 23, 2009  2:14 AM)Strata beast Wrote: this is a stupid question but my mind is going blank right now but can someone explain what the track does

The track is like the spin gear/weight disk for MFB.
Here read this article: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbsystem.php
(Mar. 23, 2009  2:17 AM)Aqua Wrote: The track is like the spin gear/weight disk for MFB.
Here read this article: http://www.beyuk.net/mfbsystem.php
A Track barely adds weight ... Instead, it determines your beyblade's height.
is dranzer mf any good
(Mar. 23, 2009  2:20 AM)LionFire Wrote: is dranzer mf any good

No.
What is an "Engine Gear Launcher?" I found it while browsing eBay and was wondering what it was...

Here's a link...

The item is a bit weird and I haven't seen one like it before and was wondering what it is...

Thanks!
(Mar. 23, 2009  3:10 AM)BlueLink Wrote: What is an "Engine Gear Launcher?" I found it while browsing eBay and was wondering what it was...

Here's a link...

The item is a bit weird and I haven't seen one like it before and was wondering what it is...

Thanks!

I'm not totally sure but I think it's just one of those launchers that don't need a ripcord to work. Like you wind up the launcher, put the blade on it and press some kind of button or clutch which releases/launches the beyblade.
It's not useful at all though.
dude r all the Electronic Launcher's the same lik3 do they all do the same thing and y is there no dracial launcher i kno the dragoon launcher is eft spin but is there any other differcen's b/c my Electronic Dranzer Launcher just broke and my friend said he will give me his driger one
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:36 AM)LionFire Wrote: dude r all the Electronic Launcher's the same lik3 do they all do the same thing and y is there no dracial launcher i kno the dragoon launcher is eft spin but is there any other differcen's b/c my Electronic Dranzer Launcher just broke and my friend said he will give me his driger one

You're talking about these type of launchers right?

And yeah the launchers should be the same especially if they're from the same line (like the electronic launchers) except the left launcher (obvi). So yeah the Driger one should be fine.
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:36 AM)LionFire Wrote: dude r all the Electronic Launcher's the same lik3 do they all do the same thing and y is there no dracial launcher i kno the dragoon launcher is eft spin but is there any other differcen's b/c my Electronic Dranzer Launcher just broke and my friend said he will give me his driger one

why do you write "lik3"

it's the same amount of letters as "like"
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why do you write "lik3"

it's the same amount of letters as "like"

C4u53 i7'5 1337.
Cause it's 1337.
Sorry to double post but...

Is there a way to keep HMS/MFB blade's metal shiny? Cause they just look so ugly when they're all cloudy and dark. Same with the weight disks from the Plastic and HMS generations.

Oh cool, it merges my posts.
(Mar. 23, 2009  1:44 PM)Commie Wrote: C4u53 i7'5 1337.
Cause it's 1337.
Sorry to double post but...

Is there a way to keep HMS/MFB blade's metal shiny? Cause they just look so ugly when they're all cloudy and dark. Same with the weight disks from the Plastic and HMS generations.

Oh cool, it merges my posts.

The shine is deceptive, and is not the regular texture of the metal. There is a coating on it to give it that high shine. During battle it will slowly chip away giving it an *intended* battle worn look. Some wheels pull this off better than others. I do not have a pic on my laptop, but I do on my desktop and would be happy to edit this post with a photo to further elaborate when I get back to my residence.
(Mar. 23, 2009  3:57 PM)Khel Wrote: The shine is deceptive, and is not the regular texture of the metal. There is a coating on it to give it that high shine. During battle it will slowly chip away giving it an *intended* battle worn look. Some wheels pull this off better than others. I do not have a pic on my laptop, but I do on my desktop and would be happy to edit this post with a photo to further elaborate when I get back to my residence.

I look forward to seeing an illustration of what you mean but...

Is there a way to protect this shiny coating? Or maybe to put a new layer of coating on? Or is it a matter of polishing it?

Does anyone know what kind of metal is used in beyblades? (HMS, MFB, and weight disks)
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:24 PM)Commie Wrote: I look forward to seeing an illustration of what you mean but...

Is there a way to protect this shiny coating? Or maybe to put a new layer of coating on? Or is it a matter of polishing it?

Does anyone know what kind of metal is used in beyblades? (HMS, MFB, and weight disks)

They use Die-Cast metal (like most toys). At the moment there is no way to protect the layer, and I am unaware of any means to replace it.

Here are some pics I have on my desktop of my Libra. The first I took Yesterday about 2 weeks of usage. The second is only after 3-4 days of usage. Sorry if they are too big, but this way it is easy to see exactly what I mean.

[Image: Picture095.jpg]

[Image: Picture073.jpg]
Would it be possible to use clear nail varnish? It might chip but at least that'd chip rather than the beyblade? Would probably look carp with the MFB but maybe with HMS and plastics.....
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:42 PM)Rocky Wrote: Would it be possible to use clear nail varnish? It might chip but at least that'd chip rather than the beyblade? Would probably look carp with the MFB but maybe with HMS and plastics.....

I have used clear nail varnish to coat the Bit Protectors on HMS and Spin gears on plastics, but I don't really see the need to do so on their metal parts. There is no coating on them, so other than basic oxidation and mild denting via battle they are fine.
Well Commie wanted to put another layer on. :\
(Mar. 23, 2009  6:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well Commie wanted to put another layer on. :\

My mistake, I got lost in my own post that I forgot his question pertained to HMS and Plastic.Pinching_eyes_2

Either way Commie I don't think there is much one can do without bordering on the lines of illegal, or making your blade look ugly.
the rules Wrote:• Other Restrictions
‣ You may not have more than two metal balls in a BB that is designed to carry them.
I asked this in the Rules Clarifications topic, but no one answered yet, shouldn't this be four balls?
(Mar. 23, 2009  7:19 PM)Giga Wrote: I asked this in the Rules Clarifications topic, but no one answered yet, shouldn't this be four balls?

This is from the Restricted section. :\

And maybe you should just post it in one place and wait for an answer ...