Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Fun time!
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:58 PM)metalclaw Wrote: man i hope i meet you guys .. i think you need a head spin.. and im the one to do it. my metal driger is to powerfull to fight a loser so if i meet you or someone that is going to battle me pleas this is a warning.... YOUR BLADE IS MINE!!!!!

Is your Metal Driger Hasbro or Takara?
(Mar. 21, 2009  11:03 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Is your Metal Driger Hasbro or Takara?

I don't think it really matters in this situation lol
Well if he wants to battle people for keeps, his opponent should atleast know whether or not it's worth it.

Taking candy from a baby if pointless if it taste like carp.
ahahaha guys stop feeding the troll
EDIT: Whoops, Just noticed Brad's Post. Sorry... Unhappy
(Mar. 21, 2009  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahahaha guys stop feeding the troll

Fun time over.

If the troll posts again, we'll tell him why he's wrong and that will be the end of the story.
(Mar. 22, 2009  12:22 AM)BladeBee Wrote: what does a battle anaylzer do

i owned one for years and i can honestly say it doesn't do anything
My thunder serpent's AR is really loose and I can move it around and around, is it just my thunder serpent? or does every other thunder serpent do this? It's spin power is pathetic to.
EDIT: Also the weight disk is loose to.
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:12 AM)Raykon Wrote: My thunder serpent's AR is really loose and I can move it around and around, is it just my thunder serpent? or does every other thunder serpent do this? It's spin power is pathetic to.

Maybe the grips on the side (the part of the AR that attaches to the spin gear)may be chipped,Or maybe its something with the WD.If it isent any of those then i would say that thunder serpent might regularly do that,but i would say no because it seems odd
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Maybe the grips on the side (the part of the AR that attaches to the spin gear)may be chipped,Or maybe its something with the WD.If it isent any of those then i would say that thunder serpent might regularly do that,but i would say no because it seems odd

SG ??? This is HMS... :\
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:16 AM)Anu Wrote: SG ??? This is HMS... :\

how should i know im not a beyblade expert XD its just that problem has happned to me before and that was the problem.
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:18 AM)BladeBee Wrote: how should i know im not a beyblade expert XD its just that problem has happned to me before and that was the problem.

Then maybe you shouldn't answer the question?

Anu, are you talking about the outer part of the AR? Because it's supposed to be free-spinning.
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then maybe you shouldn't answer the question?

Anu, are you talking about the outer part of the AR? Because it's supposed to be free-spinning.
I think you meant me? lol
Well the Weight disk and the smaller AR(I know very little on HMS so I hope you know what I am saying XD) can be turned easily and they seem to be affecting thunder serpents spinning power, it's even getting beaten by my Dragoon F, I doubt that any HMS can be this bad..
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:31 AM)Raykon Wrote: I think you meant me? lol
Well the Weight disk and the smaller AR(I know very little on HMS so I hope you know what I am saying XD) can be moved easily and they seem to be affecting thunder serpents spinning power, it's even getting beaten by my Dragoon F, I doubt that any HMS can be this bad..

i knew it was something with the WD
maybe its your launcher affecting your spin power
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:31 AM)Raykon Wrote: I think you meant me? lol
Well the Weight disk and the smaller AR(I know very little on HMS so I hope you know what I am saying XD) can be turned easily and they seem to be affecting thunder serpents spinning power, it's even getting beaten by my Dragoon F, I doubt that any HMS can be this bad..

Try changing its Bit Protector to something else.
Have you checked your RC? The clip things where the WD and AR go could be chipped.
At Xe.com Do i put JPN Yen first or do i put USD first
It doesn't matter.
On YJA does the yellow button near the price mean Buy it now?
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:02 AM)BladeBee Wrote: On YJA does the yellow button near the price mean Buy it now?

Yes.