Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

So, what does the clutch in the base of Driger F actually do? (I don't realy understand clutches)
(Mar. 21, 2009  3:52 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: So, what does the clutch in the base of Driger F actually do? (I don't realy understand clutches)

It releases the tip when the spin rate lowers.
Yay! for brain farts. XD
Thanks Brad, can't believe I didn't realize that.
The clutches in the EG BBs release the engine gear, right?. How do they release at different times in battle, then (depending on the clutch)?
Everyone says that DGMSUV is like super rare.

Is it any more rare than any of the other blades in HMS Random Booster Act 2? Like if I were to buy one, I would have the same chance of getting a DGMSUV as every other blade in there? ('Cept maybe the prize)
(Mar. 21, 2009  5:24 AM)Commie Wrote: Everyone says that DGMSUV is like super rare.

Is it any more rare than any of the other blades in HMS Random Booster Act 2? Like if I were to buy one, I would have the same chance of getting a DGMSUV as every other blade in there? ('Cept maybe the prize)

Dragoon MSUV is considered super rare and valuable since there are very few avenues left to acquire it, and the fact that demand was always high. Getting the regular version is next to impossible, leaving the two boosters the only source. Add the fact that every single respectable player wants it and you have a top that becomes very rare.

As for odds of getting its parts, I believe they are equal (excluding the secret blade). Someone else will need to confirm this though.
I bought 20 saint beast boosters, and ended up with zero. Purchase at your own risk!

Storm Pegasis looks more promising than Dragoon MSUV anyways.
20! That is some pretty bad luck.

With all the hype we give Storm Pegasis it better live up to it.
I bought three 5 Saint Beasts Boosters and got three Dragoon MS UVs ... You just have to be really lucky.
On some beyblade boxes it says "TT Hongli"Is that a diffrent company or something?
They are fake beyblades. :\
(Mar. 21, 2009  7:36 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: They are fake beyblades. :\

edit:whats the diffrence between fake and real blades
(Mar. 21, 2009  7:40 PM)BladeBee Wrote: edit:whats the diffrence between fake and real blades

The Counterfeit beyblades are not licensed by Takara so they are not allowed for use in official tournaments. They also have poor quality and have a tendency to break (including the weight disks). TT Hongli does not/did not (Not sure if still in production) make their tops to the same level of quality. To summarize they are nothing but cheap imitations and you should stay away from them
(Mar. 21, 2009  7:44 PM)Arjun Wrote: The Counterfeit beyblades are not licensed by Takara so they are not allowed for use in official tournaments. They also have poor quality and have a tendency to break (including the weight disks). TT Hongli does not/did not (Not sure if still in production) make their tops to the same level of quality. To summarize they are nothing but cheap imitations and you should stay away from them

thanks,i was about to buy a fake beyblade,better go look for the real version of Strata dragoon
what beyblade does the AR gyro go to
Oh Yes Now I Remember... If I am not wrong, I think it is Bearing Gyros.
(Mar. 21, 2009  9:54 PM)Strata beast Wrote: what beyblade does the AR gyro go to

Check your PM, I answered it. Next time you don't need to send PM, and post here. One of the two should suffice lol.
Was I correct, though ??? I wasn't sure myself.
man i hope i meet you guys .. i think you need a head spin.. and im the one to do it. my metal driger is to powerfull to fight a loser so if i meet you or someone that is going to battle me pleas this is a warning.... YOUR BLADE IS MINE!!!!!
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:58 PM)metalclaw Wrote: man i hope i meet you guys .. i think you need a head spin.. and im the one to do it. my metal driger is to powerfull to fight a loser so if i meet you or someone that is going to battle me pleas this is a warning.... YOUR BLADE IS MINE!!!!!

ahahahaha get out
Uhh ... What are you talking about?

edit: brad beat me

edit 2: 3000th post omg
yesss, we haven't had one of these dudes in forever