Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

because all of them exccept two are in 2nd &4th grade. and the other two in eighth & seventh are pretty busy & can only meet like once or twice a month
(Mar. 17, 2009  3:11 AM)Strata beast Wrote: because all of them exccept two are in 2nd &4th grade. and the other two in eighth & seventh are pretty busy & can only meet like once or twice a month

Then you should get some of the older ones to join WBO, so you guys can organize tournaments and get some Beypoints. In order for you or them to win Beypoints and for the tournament to be counted at the WBO, they have to be a member of WBO.
Okay I'll see if they can join but beybrad said a tounament hAS TO have 9 people
(Mar. 17, 2009  12:26 PM)Strata beast Wrote: Okay I'll see if they can join but beybrad said a tounament hAS TO have 9 people

I don't see the correlation you are drawing between having your 11 friends sign up, and the minimum requirement. Do that and you meet the requirements. If you can't get 9 people then you can still host the thing, you just won't be eligible for faces etc.
Whats the weight of:
The wheel Escolpio
The track WD145
The wheel Capricorn
Escolpio= 30g
WD145= 4g
Capricorne= 32g
(Mar. 17, 2009  11:55 PM)Maz Wrote: Whats the weight of:
The wheel Escolpio

30g

(Mar. 17, 2009  11:55 PM)Maz Wrote: The track WD145

around 4g

(Mar. 17, 2009  11:55 PM)Maz Wrote: The wheel Capricorn

32g
I heard theres a MFB part called the hybrid wheel,what is it?
(Mar. 18, 2009  12:35 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I heard theres a MFB part called the hybrid wheel,what is it?

You need to read through the forums of the site before asking questions. If you use that button, "View New Posts", at the top of the page, you would have known. And it's like the first few threads listed under 'Beyblade General'.
Yea, bladebee just read what Anu posted. :\
What's waterfall technique? Is it real? Or is it just making fun of that kid in the tournament video frmo the Fierce Battle DVD extras who said he was working on a new technique? (and it's called waterfall)
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:15 AM)Commie Wrote: What's waterfall technique? Is it real? Or is it just making fun of that kid in the tournament video frmo the Fierce Battle DVD extras who said he was working on a new technique? (and it's called waterfall)

It is making fun of the kid from the DVD. It's just a running joke used on the board.
(Mar. 18, 2009  3:15 AM)Commie Wrote: What's waterfall technique? Is it real? Or is it just making fun of that kid in the tournament video frmo the Fierce Battle DVD extras who said he was working on a new technique? (and it's called waterfall)

No, you're right, it's not real. It's just a joke because of that kid.

EDIT: Arjun beat me to it.
A quick question I need to ask.

Does the CH120 stand for Change of Change Height? I'm assuming it is Change Height because all other double lettered tracks stand for two words and not one.
Yeh CH stands for Change Height.
Okay, thank you. I assumed it was this.
(noob question)

What's NIB stand for/mean?
NewInBox
(Mar. 18, 2009  5:50 PM)Commie Wrote: (noob question)

What's NIB stand for/mean?

I actually didn't know what it meant, I just didn't bother to ask haha.
Does anyone know when Storm Pegasis is coming out in the UK ?
(Mar. 19, 2009  9:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Does anyone know when Storm Pegasis is coming out in the UK ?

It's not.
2011 eventually. Maybe.
And if he really wants to know that I suggest he wants to buy it in the UK, so if he is gonna buy it - dont wait 2 years.
Its going to be a while before they are anywhere outside japan anyway, I'm not waiting a year to buy these! Im packing plastic!!!!