Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

yh so I have to buy Leone in order to buy storm pegasis?
No? You can't shoot a booster without a starter because it does not come with a Shooter. You could buy it if you have a Right Shooter already though.
(Mar. 14, 2009  12:15 PM)Driger Wrote: yh so I have to buy Leone in order to buy storm pegasis?

No you don't have to. I think Storm Pegasis comes with a Beylauncher.
Right Shooter, other wise it'd be a String Shooter.
(Mar. 14, 2009  12:19 PM)Giga Wrote: Right Shooter, other wise it'd be a String Shooter.
Storm Pegasis comes with a Beylauncher, which is the string shooter.

Storm Pegasis is a Starter.
Driger, just buy Storm Pegasis first since that's like priority and then later you can always buy the Leone Starter Set.
Yeah so I can launch StormPegasis even though its a booster
No it's a starter.
Storm Pegasis is a starter set so it comes with the blade and a beylauncher (right string shooter).
Hey about my previous question- I am more or less referring to overall performance.
Na your just better off getting Wolf D125B. Those two aren't that useful.
Thanks. I'm not really getting them... Twas outa curiosity.
wen did kai use Auto Change Balancer (i don't know if this is the right place to post this if not please don't spam me)
He used it for the first tourney (before they became a team). After he got defeated by Tyson and the Bladebreakers were formed, his dad gave him Dranzer S.
I was wondering is there anyway to tune a MFB shooter? We could tune plastic and HMS shooters, and i was wondering if there was anything similar we could do.
(Mar. 15, 2009  12:57 AM)Arjun Wrote: I was wondering is there anyway to tune a MFB shooter? We could tune plastic and HMS shooters, and i was wondering if there was anything similar we could do.

considering it's almost exactly like the EZShooter, i imagine the exact same techniques will work
Hmm I think I shall wait until I get a spare shooter. I am slightly weary to dismantle my only one. I would hate to have to rely solely on the string shooter.

Also thanks for the face!
(Mar. 15, 2009  1:14 AM)Arjun Wrote: Hmm I think I shall wait until I get a spare shooter. I am slightly weary to dismantle my only one. I would hate to have to rely solely on the string shooter.

The one I opened for the wiki photo didn't work when I put it back together. Unhappy And I don't think I even did anything wrong ... Just be careful and remember how everything looked like when you first opened it.
(Mar. 15, 2009  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: The one I opened for the wiki photo didn't work when I put it back together. Unhappy And I don't think I even did anything wrong ... Just be careful and remember how everything looked like when you first opened it.

Yeah, I am definitely not in any rush to attempt this.
Well not so much of a question but- Can someone provide me a Picture of a Survivor Ring Support Part ???
This is a VERY dumb question, but do Ripcords and launchers come with every MFB beyblade? I looked at the pictures when I was about to order and I just wanted to make sure. And I don't want a string launcher I don't think either.
@TxKid- No, only in Starters... Not in Boosters.
Starter Sets come with the beyblade, launcher and ripcord and boosters come with just the beyblade. So if the item is called "BB-04 Leone 145D Starter Set" that means that it comes with the launcher and ripcord.

EDIT: Also, show us which beyblades your talking about.
Also, the Attack Reshuffle set does, but the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle doesn't.