Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

but i pics i dont have hopper attack but i want one
(Mar. 13, 2009  3:50 AM)sousa98 Wrote: but i pics i dont have hopper attack but i want one

Then why did you say you would write an article about it? It's not very useful, it's not a high priority for us right now.
i know but i relly love it it i love it for five years now (im 10)
If I get it, I'll right up an article, kay.
kay and what is a good name for a beyblade that has 4 mico beyblade that work ?
(Mar. 14, 2009  1:52 AM)sousa98 Wrote: kay and what is a good name for a beyblade that has 4 mico beyblade that work ?

This is for asking questions about the Beyblade hobby, not getting us to name your made-up Beyblades.
Which is better ???

Pegasis105F
WolfD125B
Tauros125SF
Pegasis 105f
Wolf's got too much recoil.
Wolf D125B for the Track. Also, it doesn't have that much recoil AFAIK ...
Was thinking performance-wise only. But my wolf looses alot against my pegasis. Dunno if it's a problem with my track or not, but it doesn't do very well (even in the Tornado Balance stadium!). (It's why my bro gave me his MFB, he couldn't beat my Pegasis)
D125, is very useful, though. Worth getting Wolf for just that.
(Mar. 14, 2009  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wolf D125B for the Track. Also, it doesn't have that much recoil AFAIK ...

It has some pretty serious draciel action going on there Brad. 8-9 out of 10 of its losses seem to be from getting knocked out of the stadium. I have seen it get knocked 3 feet out of the stadium very easily. The wheel is deceptive in that manner, you would not expect it, but it does. Mind you recoil is also how it wins whatever matches it wins.

Edit: my Wolf uses a regular 125 and a semi-flat tip if that means anything to you (Reshuffle version)
I stand corrected, then.
did dranzer mf and dragoon mf came from vol 14 New Generation also is there a driger mf
(Mar. 14, 2009  4:56 AM)LionFire Wrote: did dranzer mf and dragoon mf came from vol 14 New Generation also is there a driger mf

There is no Driger MF. And I believe they were in Vol 14, but I'm not sure.
Random Booster Act 2 im thinkin bout getin one so is Einstein ms a good blade and wat's differnt from Dragoon MSUV and dragoon ms
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:25 AM)LionFire Wrote: Random Booster Act 2 im thinkin bout getin one so is Einstein ms a good blade and wat's differnt from Dragoon MSUV and dragoon ms

Einstein MS isn't good. As for your other question ...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_MS_UV
also wat is thunder dragon ms ( i only have hasbro blade's)
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:27 AM)LionFire Wrote: also wat is thunder dragon ms ( i only have hasbro blade's)

What do you mean, "what is it"? The article is in my queue.
ko wat do u think is better dragon msuv or dragoon ms
also aorry for all the question's but wat is Wybern DJ and is it a good blade
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:30 AM)LionFire Wrote: also aorry for all the question's but wat is Wybern DJ and is it a good blade

its a beyblade

and no
Do I need to start off with a starter set beyblade to buy a booster??