Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Best launcher for a Compact plastic? I use the Catapult Launch style.
(Mar. 11, 2009  8:12 AM)fragbait Wrote: Best launcher for a Compact plastic? I use the Catapult Launch style.

Do you mean which Grip? If not, then the best shooter for any plastic beyblade would be the EZShooter Power Custom, but it is very difficult to find.

Check out this article for more information on shooters and grips. It isn't totally cohesive yet, but it is something: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._and_Grips
Can Dragoon G's Engine Gear become fixed????? I sold it to my friend and he launched it on the concrete (and i said not to) and know the button is stuck in.

Can I fix this!?
(Mar. 11, 2009  4:40 PM)Driger Wrote: Can Dragoon G's Engine Gear become fixed????? I sold it to my friend and he launched it on the concrete (and i said not to) and know the button is stuck in.

Can I fix this!?

Probably not, engine gears are very fragile.
Assuming that by 'button' you mean that white tab that sticks out of the engine gear....that could have either shifted (come out of place) or broken.
How many prototype pegasis were made?
I think there was only one prototype that was actually released.
(Mar. 12, 2009  12:16 AM)Dranzer Wrote: How many prototype pegasis were made?

Probably many, but we only knew about one. Well, I guess you could say two since there was the original design and then the silver "BB-00 Prototype Pegasis" with the reinforced design we know today that was given away at the WHF.
The BB-00 Pegasis 105F is referred to as a "prototype" but it's just Pegasis with an all-silver Wheel that was given out to promote MFB.
I thought there were "first try" MFB tournaments, and the winners got Prototype Pegasis as well?
Does anyone else attach their string shooter to their grip like this? I find that it reduces stress on the string, and you don't need to pull as hard or far on the string to get a satisfactory result. Mind you it is still not as powerful as the normal launcher and ripcord, but it is an improvement for me and my bigger hands.

[Image: Picture056.jpg]
[Image: Picture057.jpg]
I've seen a lot of people using it like that.
Yeh I used my string shooter like that, still didn't really like it so I sold it...
I do it the other way and use my upper body to stop my pulling hand. I can pull at full speed without pulling the string out completely, so there is not too much stress on it. The launches with L Drago and the Left Beylauncher work great.
Is Storm Pegasis going to be sold as a starter or booster(or both)? If you dont know just give me your thoughts.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:54 PM)Driger Wrote: Is Storm Pegasis going to be sold as a starter or booster(or both)? If you dont know just give me your thoughts.

Booster with a Beylauncher.
So I wont be able to launch it :\ rats
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:11 PM)Driger Wrote: So I wont be able to launch it :\ rats

He said it came with a beylauncher, which is the string shooter if my Attack and Balance Reshuffle set is anything to go by.
You can launch it with a beylauncher.......:\

EDIT: Beaten. And yeah, it is.
are you going to ban libras wheel?
just wondering
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:36 PM)blader9 Wrote: are you going to ban libras wheel?
just wondering

At this point we've no plans to develop MFB Restricted.
(Mar. 12, 2009  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: At this point we've no plans to develop MFB Restricted.

ok thanks
Is there an actual picture or something of that really rare beyblade that only people that worked on the anime got? Or does anyone know anything more about it?
I heard it's sold for like $1000.
(Mar. 13, 2009  1:49 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Is there an actual picture or something of that really rare beyblade that only people that worked on the anime got? Or does anyone know anything more about it?
I heard it's sold for like $1000.

It was a gold-plated (probably not real gold) Wybern DJ.
can someone send me pics of Hopper Attack at roilpoil12@aol.com so i can make the home page in the beywiki for it
(Mar. 13, 2009  3:40 AM)sousa98 Wrote: can any one make a page in the beywiki for Hopper Attack? because i have to do homework (i have a lot)or i can do it tomorr

We'll do them as we see fit. If you want to write it, go ahead.