Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 08, 2009  10:16 PM)Anu Wrote: Kinda hard for me to decide on this: What would be best to counter Zombies ???

a better zombie

alternatively, grip base/sg grip change-based attack combo
Why is the MG Stadium not supported by WBO rules? It's fun to battle with the magnetic forces.
(Mar. 09, 2009  7:47 PM)Giga Wrote: Why is the MG Stadium not supported by WBO rules? It's fun to battle with the magnetic forces.

I'll consider adding it to the plastic format.
is a Draciel bey studim good
Hasbro Stadiums suck. Their Illegal as well. Not too sure bout this one though...
r u foreal so do u think it will mess ^ by base by useing it
Most Hasbro Stadiums aren't good, your better off with a Takara Stadium.
But Draciel Fortress isn't too bad compared to some of the other hasbro stadiums....it's a bit small though.

No it won't mess up your base.
y r Hasbro Stadiums Illegal
(Mar. 10, 2009  2:10 AM)LionFire Wrote: y r Hasbro Stadiums Illegal

Because they undermine the strategic integrity of the game.
Is it possible to pop those dents in the middle of Hasbro Stadiums out? It annoys the carp out of me. I have two Cyber Draciel stadiums, one with grey inside, and one with purple inside.
No. Get a Takara stadium.
Which is better then, a Takara Attack or Balance Stadium ?

thanks for the speedy reply(ies)
Get the attack stadium first. It's incredibly fun.
like is all dragons btter in a dragoon Stadium or is it just a name i think just a nam3
If you're still talking about hasbro stadiums, then no. Attack types do bad in most hasbro stadiums.
(Mar. 10, 2009  3:03 AM)LionFire Wrote: like is all dragons btter in a dragoon Stadium or is it just a name i think just a nam3

It's just a name ... please stop asking these ridiculous questions.
Is the beypointer worth buying if you don't live in Japan? What functions does it have?
dont buy it. its useless.
if u want it u can get it with a pegasis or bull starter set. but dont buy it alone.
and the function is that after a match. you can use it to take ten points from ur oppenions beypointer if u won. and give him 10 if u loose. its used in tournaments in japan i think but its not used in other countries so u wont really need it.
It tracks points.
They link up together, and when you battle, it tracks your beypoints after battles. Also, if you get a certain amount of points, you can trade them in for prizes.
I don't really think its worth the extra price. But I guess they may come in handy to have it early if the Beypointer is brought out alongside MFB in North America.
(Mar. 10, 2009  5:08 PM)Crimson Wrote: It tracks points.
They link up together, and when you battle, it tracks your beypoints after battles. Also, if you get a certain amount of points, you can trade them in for prizes.
I don't really think its worth the extra price. But I guess they may come in handy to have it early if the Beypointer is brought out alongside MFB in North America.

Hahaha, like anything cool from Japan would be brought here in it's full glory.

See: every digivice ever.

Thanks for answering so quickly Grin I can only dream of beyblade arcade machines~
Is Eight Attackers any good? I know it's outclassed by Eight Spiker but apart from that?
Not really.
do u think there will be differnt mfb blade's lik3 how there are the one's wit the gear's and teh nomal plastic so will there be differnt type of mfb
(Mar. 11, 2009  3:29 AM)LionFire Wrote: do u think there will be differnt mfb blade's lik3 how there are the one's wit the gear's and teh nomal plastic so will there be differnt type of mfb
Theyre about to release the hypbrid wheel series which is the 2nd gen of mfb. You can read more about it in the hybrid wheel thread and the storm pegasis105rf thread.