Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I think it may depend on the lighting, I've seen another pic. of the MMS Driger F and it looked blue-metallic.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:47 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I think it may depend on the lighting, I've seen another pic. of the MMS Driger F and it looked blue-metallic.

Thanks. I'll bet this is it. Doesn't MMS have a gold and yellow Master/Kid Dragoon? If so, then her blades are definitely legit.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:51 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:47 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I think it may depend on the lighting, I've seen another pic. of the MMS Driger F and it looked blue-metallic.

Thanks. I'll bet this is it. Doesn't MMS have a gold and yellow Master/Kid Dragoon? If so, then her blades are definitely legit.

Yup. MMS Kid Dragoon
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:58 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

Yup. MMS Kid Dragoon

Yes thank you! My friend will be glad to hear this. Grin
You can check the inside of the BB for the copyright.
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You can check the inside of the BB for the copyright.

Thank you. I'll be sure to check next time.
(Mar. 06, 2009  11:00 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:58 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

Yup. MMS Kid Dragoon

Yes thank you! My friend will be glad to hear this. Grin

No problem. MMS actually turned out looking really good, unlike the Hyperblades (2 colour blades) that Hasbro did. Those were pretty damn fugly...

I didn't even know that Hasbro had a copyright for their parts....I'm looking at my Metal Driger AR right now, you can hardly see it but it's def. there..... © 2004 Hasbro Inc. I'll be using this tip for sure Smile

I'm guessing Takara blades would also have a copyright?
Yes, Takara ones have a copyright as well.
is dranzer mf a good blade and is it a japan only blade
(Mar. 07, 2009  5:00 AM)LionFire Wrote: is dranzer mf a good blade and is it a japan only blade

No, nothing special. And it was never released through Hasbro.
does it suck it looks like it
(Mar. 07, 2009  5:07 AM)LionFire Wrote: does it suck it looks like it

Don't have any specifics on CWD Reverse Defense, but I don't think it does much. And I'm sure the other parts aren't something you need to bend over backwards for.
Dranzer MF had a decent secret CWD (Reverse Defenser)
Otherwise, it's nothing too special.
wats a Reverse Defenser sorry for all the ?'s
[Image: HNI_0009.jpg]
It's free spinning, and can be flipped so the nubs can face either way.
so can dranzer ms beat dranzer mf or is it better then dranzer ms.
Sorry LionFire, I had the Reverse Defense confused with that giant winged CWD. Yea, the Reverse Defense can be pretty much used like the Survivor Ring of the Dark series.
Thanks for the Pic, Crimson.
so who would win dranzer ms or dranzer mf
They are both bad uncustomized =/. Which one winning wouldn't matter......
(Mar. 07, 2009  6:04 AM)Kaze18 Wrote: Do HMS Beyblades have Bit Chips?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS
Does anyone have the video mentioned at the end of this article. I would like to see it.
I've never actually seen Thunder Serpent (HMS) in action... so is there any thing good about it ???
(Mar. 07, 2009  1:57 PM)Anu Wrote: I've never actually seen Thunder Serpent (HMS) in action... so is there any thing good about it ???

the CWD Free Survivor, was used for HMS Zombies.