Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

As long as it doesn't add any significant weight ot the part, it's legal.
nice answer...

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Thx Pichuscute for the help...i just like for my parts to match on my blade
(Mar. 04, 2009  4:26 AM)Strata Wrote: nice answer...

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Enjoy. Here's the excerpt from the rules booklet you were too important to bother reading:

Legal Modification

While almost all modifications are considered illegal, there are some modifications you may use that are considered legal.

Painting or clear-coating parts for aesthetic reasons. The coat must be light, non-textured and not affect the Beyblade's performance.
I was recently reading and came across a term:

Quote:The AR of Cerberous is very unique in that each of its wings perform a different type of attack. The thickest wing performs Spike Attack, the next wing (clockwise) performs Upper Attack, and the wing counter-clockwise from the Spike Attack wing performs Force Smash. This AR can be used to differentiate between the different types of attack, but for competition purposes the AR isn't considered in serious game play.

What is this Spike Attack you speak of???
Spike Attack is a form of Smash Attack that increases pressure by using individual spikes instead of a blunt edge.
Isn't it like Smash Attack but using reeeaaally small hit points for greater power? Or something like that....

EDIT: Thanks Brad, guess I was right. Joyful_3 Though you totally explained it better. Pinching_eyes_2
Because of the Draciel series AR's, does the shape of them make it possible to steal spin? (The gaps in between each point whatever :p)
An object must have a certain design to steal spin which In My Opinion... Draciel ARs never had.
No. Kay. Just No
are they rebounders? (whatever again XD)
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:36 PM)Driger Wrote: are they rebounders? (whatever again XD)

When i battled ASH with 3 blades a-side (6 way) it survived 5 attacks. Could it be a rebounder?
Sounds more like defense. I was under the impression that rebounders got hit quite hard by recoil and only survived because they are weighty or have rubber tips to keep them in the stadium? So surviving 5 attacks is a bit much. Or am I just thinking of something else?
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: Sounds more like defense. I was under the impression that rebounders got hit quite hard by recoil and only survived because they are weighty or have rubber tips to keep them in the stadium? So surviving 5 attacks is a bit much. Or am I just thinking of something else?

no that's correct
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:26 PM)Driger Wrote: Because of the Draciel series AR's, does the shape of them make it possible to steal spin? (The gaps in between each point whatever :p)
Only Draciel AR's that aren't completely useless are Draciel V2's (somewhat smash attack) and possibly Draciel G's (I wouldn't know.....). The rest are horrible.
Guessing about this but is it legal to use Trygles base without the Wing parts?
(Mar. 06, 2009  9:26 PM)Giga Wrote: Guessing about this but is it legal to use Trygles base without the Wing parts?

I don't think so. I would say it's the same as using a broken part.

Here's my question. What colors has Driger F been released with Hasbro? My friend wants to find out if her's is fake or not. It looks fake to me, but she claims to have bought it at Wal-Mart.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:06 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Here's my question. What colors has Driger F been released with Hasbro? My friend wants to find out if her's is fake or not. It looks fake to me, but she claims to have bought it at Wal-Mart.

I don't even know what colours were released, but if you take a picture of it we can probably figure it out.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:06 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Here's my question. What colors has Driger F been released with Hasbro? My friend wants to find out if her's is fake or not. It looks fake to me, but she claims to have bought it at Wal-Mart.

I don't even know what colours were released, but if you take a picture of it we can probably figure it out.

Alright, I'll post it within the next week.
Tell me the color, I think I should know if it's hasbro and all.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:30 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Tell me the color, I think I should know if it's hasbro and all.

Lightblue-ish. Kind of metallicky.
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:35 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2009  10:30 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Tell me the color, I think I should know if it's hasbro and all.

Lightblue-ish. Kind of metallicky.

I think it may just be from the Hasbro Metal Master Series: http://www.theintoy.co.uk/metal-master-s...-1025.html
Eccept that that one is more greenish. Stillit definitely could be since hers is metallic-y.