Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 02, 2009  9:36 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Yeah that's true ebay does have alot of fake beyblades on there , that's why i buy mine from theintoy.

Ebay does have a lot of fakes but that's mostly because of Toygalera. I swear that all they sell are fakes Confused But you can find some really good LOTS and individual blades on ebay from time to time.
Does anyone one know where I can get DGMSUV or Saint Beasts RB? Thanks a ton =D .
what is the best blade are some of the best. also whats the best dranzer
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:04 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Does anyone one know where I can get DGMSUV or Saint Beasts RB? Thanks a ton =D .

DGMSUV is incredibily rare now but you might find Saint Beasts RB on YJA.
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:06 AM)LionFire Wrote: what is the best blade are some of the best. also whats the best dranzer

Best Dranzer is Dranzer MS, but it's still weak compared to most HMS. For plastics it's Dranzer V2. Best Beyblades right now are Libra and Virgo combos.
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:06 AM)LionFire Wrote: what is the best blade are some of the best. also whats the best dranzer

Wolborg MS is the most dominant beyblade there was for a while. Now in the Metal Fight Beyblade generation, Libra is very dominant because of its overpowered Wheel.

Dranzer V2 was the best uncustomized Dranzer. If you include HMS Dranzer MS is the best, but to be honest if you want to have good beyblades you need to customize.
Hi, I am new to about everything beyblade.

I recently found three beyblades in a clearance bin at a Toys R Us. They were cheap ($1.50) and pretty much the only reason I bought them.

I tried playing with family members but we are not getting much out of it since we can't battle properly. We have no stadium. So all they do is fly hit once and fly across the floor or spin a circle. Is it safe to use it on the floor or table? Also, we don't get this "engine gear" stuff. This is the first time any of us have every played or picked up a beyblade. We never watch the show and don't know how to play.

The beyblades we have are A-112 Attack Dragoon Galaxy Turbo, A-117 Combo Dranzer Gigs Turbo, and A-95 Metal Driger. I don't know how to activate the engine gear stuff that suppose to happen and I can't lock the stuff in place.

What kinds of stadiums are there and where would I get one reasonably? I googled and the fold up one seems nice. Seems like the one I am after since it looks easy to store.

Thanks for any help y'all.
so if i don't cuz is it bad

Some of the best Plastics are:
- Dranzer V2
- Driger S
- Galeon
- Wolborg 1 & 2
- Dragoon S
- Burning Keberous
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:15 AM)Luckyfinds Wrote: Hi, I am new to about everything beyblade.

I recently found three beyblades in a clearance bin at a Toys R Us. They were cheap ($1.50) and pretty much the only reason I bought them.

I tried playing with family members but we are not getting much out of it since we can't battle properly. We have no stadium. So all they do is fly hit once and fly across the floor or spin a circle. Is it safe to use it on the floor or table? Also, we don't get this "engine gear" stuff. This is the first time any of us have every played or picked up a beyblade. We never watch the show and don't know how to play.

The beyblades we have are A-112 Attack Dragoon Galaxy Turbo, A-117 Combo Dranzer Gigs Turbo, and A-95 Metal Driger. I don't know how to activate the engine gear stuff that suppose to happen and I can't lock the stuff in place.

What kinds of stadiums are there and where would I get one reasonably? I googled and the fold up one seems nice. Seems like the one I am after since it looks easy to store.

You should post that as an introduction in this forum, especially since your new and have a lot of questions Smile
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:19 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:

Some of the best Plastics are:
- Dranzer V2
- Driger S
- Galeon
- Wolborg 1 & 2
- Dragoon S
- Burning Keberous
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:15 AM)Luckyfinds Wrote: Hi, I am new to about everything beyblade.

You should post that as an introduction in this forum, especially since your new and have a lot of questions Smile

Oh. I didn't see that. Thanks. Should I do a copy and paste?
Hi luckyfind,

First of all, you're going to need to get a stadium. I would suggest finding a store with the Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Bey Stadium in stock.

As for the Engine Gear System, you should be able to find the appropriate directions in the instructions. Here is our article on Engine Gear: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Spin_Gears

You should also keep in mind that the Engine Gear System is now six years old, and most of us have moved onto Metal Fight Beyblade, the series currently running in Japan: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade Also, Engine Gear was never very strong. If you're only interested in playing casually and not getting into the more competitive aspects though, you'll be able to find lots of Beyblades at decent prices on eBay (make sure to check with us first so we can figure out if they're counterfeit) or from players here, including myself.

Please post any more questions you may have.
(Mar. 03, 2009  2:15 AM)LionFire Wrote: so if i don't cuz is it bad
Can you elaborate on this post? I don't seem to understand what your trying to tell us.
Hey I'm already pretty sure I would know this, but Making sure...

What is the best BB to use with Driger V2's SP for Upper???
Im gonna go with a low one because their used for upper attack so ill say dragoon V2
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:26 AM)Anu Wrote: Hey I'm already pretty sure I would know this, but Making sure...

What is the best BB to use with Driger V2's SP for Upper???

Use the lowest or heaviest one you can find. BTW, Dragoon V2 would be good if your using Driger F's tip but not so much with it'srubber flat tip that it comes with. Ideal ones would probably be Uriel 2, Dragoon V2's with Driger F's tip in Dranzer S's casings, and Driger V2.
Is using bearing-based SGs/Cores with upper ARs a bad thing? I mean for example:

AR: Upper Claw
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Neo SG Right (Double Bearing Ver.)
BB: Customize Grip 2
SP: Upper Attack

Does the bearing mess up the AR/SP from Upper-ing the oppnent's beyblades? I've been wondering for a while, but Anu's posts reminded me to ask. lol
^^^Well, I haven't tried this... but wouldn't slopes just get in the way or something???^^^
Well, there wouldn't really be any cons to doing that, would there?
Well when your using upper attack you want to make sure you actually hit the opponent. Using a bearing based SG means your Beyblade is not moving very much.
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:44 AM)Maz Wrote: Well when your using upper attack you want to make sure you actually hit the opponent. Using a bearing based SG means your Beyblade is not moving very much.

That isnt necessarily true. I use a combo with customize grip 2 and it moves around fast. Here it is.

AR: Triple Wing
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Defense Grip Base 2 (slightly worn)
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

It is extremely fast and it hits the opponent with hard hits very often if your shooting ability is good. It is a very successful smash attacker. In terms of upper attack, im not so sure how effecient it would work but it would hit if you apply the right shooting technique.
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:44 AM)Maz Wrote: Well when your using upper attack you want to make sure you actually hit the opponent. Using a bearing based SG means your Beyblade is not moving very much.

What if the combo you're battling is a type that does not move very much? You can build lots of upper combos with tips that aren't very mobile.

Thanks. I thought that since your Beyblade is free spining, it would affect the upper.
(Mar. 03, 2009  3:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What if the combo you're battling is a type that does not move very much?

Sliding shoot
That's not my point. Your Beyblade does not have to move around to have Upper Attack.