Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

does any one know were i can get a driger G or driger V2
(Feb. 24, 2009  7:39 AM)tbourne21 Wrote: does any one know were i can get a driger G or driger V2

From the Bey Marketplace forum.
But MAYBE pinoy blader likes his left hand launches...
(Feb. 24, 2009  10:16 AM)beybi Wrote: But MAYBE pinoy blader likes his left hand launches...

what are you talking about
bug

Because I also have no idea what she was talking about and was hoping someone else would......:\

(Is it just me who gets bugs that aren't on the first post of the next page?)
i've never ever experienced this "bug" soooo
Eh well it's not too important as it doesn't happen much. But I don't think it's just my imagination because it happens at home and at school......
Is the 10 Wide Weight Disk good for defence? - I'm starting to not believe the boxes Speechless

Rocky, Upgrade to a newer version of Windows (Or even Linux, it does me good on my netbook Wink)
That sort of costs...
And NEVER believe the boxes. 10 Wide is terrible for defense, works for Survival and Attack though
(Feb. 24, 2009  7:10 PM)Driger Wrote: Is the 10 Wide Weight Disk good for defence? - I'm starting to not believe the boxes Speechless

Rocky, Upgrade to a newer version of Windows (Or even Linux, it does me good on my netbook Wink)

Why would she need to upgrade? She most likely has XP and I wouldn't advise someone to upgrade to Vista. Chances are are that her browser is corrupted in some way.
Uh I don't plan on upgrading as that's my dads job not mine and I think out computer is okay. As I said, it doesn't just happen on my computer. When it last happened (today) I was at school. :\ But it's not a major deal or anything......^^;
2 questions

1. ist it escolpio or escorpio?

2. is it leo or leone?
(Feb. 25, 2009  2:25 AM)blader9 Wrote: 2 questions

1. ist it escolpio or escorpio?

2. is it leo or leone?

Escolpio, Leone.
Why has Libra shifted beck to top meta? I hear it's something about a better launcher?
(Feb. 25, 2009  2:36 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Why has Libra shifted beck to top meta? I hear it's something about a better launcher?

?

Has nothing to do with a better launcher, Libra is just really awesome. Libra105D can beat Wolborg MS consecutively, making that combo one of the best current Beyblades.
(Feb. 25, 2009  2:39 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2009  2:36 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Why has Libra shifted beck to top meta? I hear it's something about a better launcher?

?

Has nothing to do with a better launcher, Libra is just really awesome. Libra105D can beat Wolborg MS consecutively, making that combo one of the best current Beyblades.

I was under the impression that something else dominated and came back on top. Also late march will hold meta altering changes, correct?
We can't say for sure, but RF should change the game a lot.
(Feb. 24, 2009  10:34 AM)Rocky Wrote: bug

Because I also have no idea what she was talking about and was hoping someone else would......:\

(Is it just me who gets bugs that aren't on the first post of the next page?)
Could you be more descriptive?
(Feb. 25, 2009  4:52 AM)tbourne21 Wrote: whats so bad about driger V

A better question is, what's good about it?
AR sux, WD sux, SG is okay but HMC is better, and BB sux. Yeah, the beyblade is really bad.

The Attack Ring is suckish at Upper and Smash, and the Base is either a mediocre Semi-Flat or mediocre Sharp base. It's literally useless.
And if your seeing these Driger V's on eBay, I reckon they are fake - Lots of fakes on eBay.
(Feb. 25, 2009  4:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

(Feb. 25, 2009  4:58 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: AR sux, WD sux, SG is okay but HMC is better, and BB sux. Yeah, the beyblade is really bad.
no. the BB is a very good semiflat choice for use with the large upper attack ARs.
the AR is a travesty lol
(Feb. 25, 2009  10:16 AM)Blue Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2009  4:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

(Feb. 25, 2009  4:58 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: AR sux, WD sux, SG is okay but HMC is better, and BB sux. Yeah, the beyblade is really bad.
no. the BB is a very good semiflat choice for use with the large upper attack ARs.
the AR is a travesty lol

Why use SG Metal Flat (Driger V BB's technical name) over, say, Customize Metal Change or SG Metal Change?