Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 22, 2009  5:38 AM)HellGuard99 Wrote: Hello guys. I am going to be buying the new MFBs to reintroduce myself to beyblades again after my parents threw out my Galman quite a few years ago. I'm still a bit rusty because I've been mostly researching about the Engine Gear series. But something in me sparked the interest in these new and upcoming MFBs.
I just want to know -
Do you have to have a Starter Package to use the Boosters?
When the first line of MFBs came out - how long did it take for the new MFBs to reach US online merchants? (perhaps ToyWiz, Ebay, etc.)
You can still customize these beyblades to your content right? Say I would buy a Pegasus starter, but then I would fit it with a...say Bull booster.
Thanks! Trying to get my fellow friend to join me in picking up these new MFBs (he's obsessed with the EG line even though he doesnt have one. But videos on youtube sparked some interest in MFBs for him as well)

Yes. Boosters only come with the Beyblade, but Starters come with a Shooter and Winder (and sometimes Beypointer).

Not very long.

Yes. For more information on how MFBs are put together, take a look at the Metal Fight Beyblade article.
Are my stadiums legal? You can see 'em in action here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pichuscute0
Tornado Balance has a few cracks on the tornado ridge, but its taped up, so that it doesn't affect performance. Attack Stadium has a bunch of holes at the ends of the walls that a duck-taped up so that they wouldn't affect play,they don't as far as I can tell. Just want to clarify, before I try to do that tourny with these stadiums. BTW, if they are illegal, I used them for my WBS battles.
Just a tip, you should tape the cracks underneath, not on top.

I never made any declaration about that. I'll clarify it in the next rules release. Continue as you are.
The cracks on Tornado Balance? Evan had already taped it up before I got it, he had taped both sides, I think. Thanks though.
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:14 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And didn't somebody say that 90 could be obtained randomly with either the Balance or Stamina stadium ?

Yes there is a chance to get the 90 track in BB-14 :: Balance BeyStadium. If you don't get 90 then there is a chance to get another piece.

I'm pretty sure its the Stamina Stadium. Because thats the only stadium where I have got a extra part and I have all the MFB stadiums.
According to a store's item description, this is true. And you can get either a Track or a Bottom.

Can you get a piece in the Attack Stadium to?
(Feb. 22, 2009  7:20 PM)Giga Wrote: Can you get a piece in the Attack Stadium to?
No.
I know this is a silly question - but, is there any massive metal bey-stadiums like on the Anime? If so, please could you show me it?
(Feb. 22, 2009  8:54 PM)Driger Wrote: I know this is a silly question - but, is there any massive metal bey-stadiums like on the Anime? If so, please could you show me it?

No. Metal would not be a good material to make a Beystadium out of.
Is it worth the additional weight to have three metal balls, (can't find my other one Unhappy )
(Feb. 22, 2009  9:19 PM)Giga Wrote: Is it worth the additional weight to have three metal balls, (can't find my other one Unhappy )

Three would throw it off balance badly, so unless that's what you're going for, no.
Another question, does Advance Guardian come with a shooter?
Yeah, Advance Guardian comes with a launcher and ripcord.
hm I also forgot to ask
Are these new MFBs compatible with the old launchers? In that case I don't need to buy a starter if it is.
(Feb. 22, 2009  10:44 PM)HellGuard99 Wrote: hm I also forgot to ask
Are these new MFBs compatible with the old launchers? In that case I don't need to buy a starter if it is.

No they are not.
Would Dranzer S Shaft be bennificial over Wolborg 1's/ Bearing Stingers for pure survival beyblades (not zombie)
(Feb. 23, 2009  5:21 PM)Giga Wrote: Would Dranzer S Shaft be bennificial over Wolborg 1's/ Bearing Stingers for pure survival beyblades (not zombie)

no especaily if you are not useing dranzer s base
Why is it that when I do sliding shoot, it only does the flower pattern twice. I launch at the right angle and stuff - but it always attacks the other blade twice then returns to its normal attack pattern.

Why is this happening.

Plus I was using Gaia Dragoon MS - and Driger F's blade base wouldnt do sliding shoot at all. :?
Well......a combination of losing power when attacking and when it hits it have been slightly thrown out of it's pattern?
Okay, now its still doing it without any other blade knocking it out of its pattern
(Feb. 23, 2009  7:46 PM)Driger Wrote: Why is it that when I do sliding shoot, it only does the flower pattern twice. I launch at the right angle and stuff - but it always attacks the other blade twice then returns to its normal attack pattern.

Why is this happening.

Plus I was using Gaia Dragoon MS - and Driger F's blade base wouldnt do sliding shoot at all. :?

For sliding shoot, rubber is the best tip material, plastic being second and metal being the worst.
(Feb. 23, 2009  8:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2009  7:46 PM)Driger Wrote: Why is it that when I do sliding shoot, it only does the flower pattern twice. I launch at the right angle and stuff - but it always attacks the other blade twice then returns to its normal attack pattern.

Why is this happening.

For sliding shoot, rubber is the best tip material, plastic being second and metal being the worst.

Wouldn't Metal Change core be an exception? I always thought that after rubber metal change was the best for sliding shoot.
Yeah, Metal Change is an exception. I should have specified flat tips.
(Feb. 23, 2009  9:06 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2009  8:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Why is this happening.

Wouldn't Metal Change core be an exception? I always thought that after rubber metal change was the best for sliding shoot.

It's metal so there's less friction for the Bey to stay on and stick with the pattern. Sliding Shot + Metal Change helps you demonstrate how it works between endurance to attack and vice versa.
My current attack combo is
AR:Zeus
SR:Galeon
WD:WIde Defence
SG: Wolbog 2 casing Driger F shaft
SP:Voltaic Ape
BBGrinragoon V2

I was wondering which casing woud be better. Im not exactly sure which casing I use but i feel like one casing is tighter then the other. Which would be better for more attack tight or loose where the shaft is free spinning
Tight would be better for Attack.