Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes...except the weight disk is shiny blue
And Driger F has a Shiny Silver Weight Disk
Yeah, they're just the MMS series. I personally think they look a lot nicer so well done on getting them. Wink
Aqua - You just edited it.
oh well - does this mean I have rare blades?
No, not really
Um.....I don't think they're rare as such - they were sold like any other blade - but I don't really see them as much as there normal counterparts.
I mean is it rare theese days...now that plastics are becoming olddd
I believe that's what we meant.....we wouldn't really have meant it any other way. :\
(Feb. 19, 2009  5:25 PM)Driger Wrote: Hey, I just got Dranzer F and when you change modes, i dont know how to lock it in place, so sometimes when i launch it, it just bounces out the stadium?

How do you lock it in place?

This is a common defect in most Dranzer F SG's that becomes more predominant over time. Check out Pichuscute's article (not yet posted) in the Beywiki Project Forum. That thread should answer most of your questions about that blade.
Thnx Arjun Wink
By the way, I thought it was Pichuscute as in the pokemon Pichu is cute...
It is, Arjun just made a typo. :\
Is this Ripcord legal?

[Image: 4h2jhe.png]

I got it from my friend and it has about 60 spikes!
It looks like a normal Dragon Winder. Can you measure it?
It is about 22-24 CM
It looks fine to me, though it needs to be straightened.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...gon_Winder
Thanks Brad Wink Its just that I remember that fake 25" Ripcord we were talking about on BeyUK.
I hardly remembered my beyblade knowledge back then Smile
25 inches is a lot longer than 24cm hahaha
I know.. thats about double it - but i remember launching a blade with that...was amazingly fast (my friendz)
I know this is posted somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find a thread with this info. I am looking at the Beyblade BB-09 Pegasus DX Set and was wondering about its contents. I know there is a MFB stadium, launcher, ripcord, pointer thingy, and what looks to be a Pegasus 105F. I wanted to confirm if that was all of its contents. Buying this comes out to be as expensive buying individual or more (depending on the starter) and I was wondering if it was worth it? I am also looking to buy a Stamina Reshuffle Set. All of this from Japan Toys. Any advise opinions etc.
I believe it comes with Pegasis 105F, Attack Stadium, Shooter, Ripcord, Beypointer & Bull's Wheel.....

Actually I got that of another thread. I'm not 100% about the Bull wheel......
It may be cheaper just to buy the Attack Stadium & a Starter Pegasis, if you don't mind on missing out on Bull's wheel. DX set - 3000 yen, Attack stadium & Starter Pegasis 2680 yen. Not much of a price difference but hey.
& it's a good idea to get the Defense & Stamina reshuffle.
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:10 PM)Blitz Wrote: It may be cheaper just to buy the Attack Stadium & a Starter Pegasis, if you don't mind on missing out on Bull's wheel. DX set - 3000 yen, Attack stadium & Starter Pegasis 2680 yen. Not much of a price difference but hey.

You are right, I could not care for the bull wheel since the packaging for that adds more shipping cost. I shall buy them separately. I only wish the orange shooter was released already.

Also a quick question on Master Draciel, any good? I just ordered one because I used to love that beyblade. My super old one's AR snapped a while ago. Plus I am thinking that if was any good then I could write the article about it.
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:54 PM)Arjun Wrote: Also a quick question on Master Draciel, any good? I just ordered one because I used to love that beyblade. My super old one's AR snapped a while ago. Plus I am thinking that if was any good then I could write the article about it.
Weight Disk is meh, Blade Base is decent, Attack Ring is pretty good.
Smash Turtle is nice and wide, has a fairly consistent shape all the way around, and the edges are almost crenelated, which lends itself to grinding and spin-stealing.

All around a good AR for defense and endurance.
The Attack Ring is pretty good for defence - my friend sometimes beats me with Master Draciel when his launch is good.

Damn - its only £5.48 on eBay, but im saving for some more MFB Unhappy
Hello guys. I am going to be buying the new MFBs to reintroduce myself to beyblades again after my parents threw out my Galman quite a few years ago. I'm still a bit rusty because I've been mostly researching about the Engine Gear series. But something in me sparked the interest in these new and upcoming MFBs.
I just want to know -
Do you have to have a Starter Package to use the Boosters?
When the first line of MFBs came out - how long did it take for the new MFBs to reach US online merchants? (perhaps ToyWiz, Ebay, etc.)
You can still customize these beyblades to your content right? Say I would buy a Pegasus starter, but then I would fit it with a...say Bull booster.
Thanks! Trying to get my fellow friend to join me in picking up these new MFBs (he's obsessed with the EG line even though he doesnt have one. But videos on youtube sparked some interest in MFBs for him as well)
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:54 PM)Arjun Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2009  4:10 PM)Blitz Wrote: It may be cheaper just to buy the Attack Stadium & a Starter Pegasis, if you don't mind on missing out on Bull's wheel. DX set - 3000 yen, Attack stadium & Starter Pegasis 2680 yen. Not much of a price difference but hey.

You are right, I could not care for the bull wheel since the packaging for that adds more shipping cost. I shall buy them separately. I only wish the orange shooter was released already.

Also a quick question on Master Draciel, any good? I just ordered one because I used to love that beyblade. My super old one's AR snapped a while ago. Plus I am thinking that if was any good then I could write the article about it.

To clarify, Anubis loves the AR and uses it on a bunchof its defense combinations. I works very well. It's also got some force smash. It's too wide to be good for endurance(well spin stealers atleast), though.
Hellguard, The starters are the only ones that come with a launcher, so you need one(I recommend getting a few if you can) before you start buying boosters. Usually, those sites have them for preorder beforethey are released in japan. And, yeah, of course they are still fuly customizable or else we would hate them.