Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

^ I'm guessing you're asking if some hms blades were plastic like the first generation.

No, hms blades were never completely plastic, they were all a mix of plastic and metal.
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:43 PM)Giga Wrote: There is reveiws on that site by someone called Silva. Coincidence? It appears to be alright

It is Siliva's site, he's one of the webmasters.
Haha, he doesn't know much, though, apparently. But, I think those reviews are pretty old.

This is why I removed all my reviews and am only putting up images, weights and part names etc for the time being.
Hey I was just battling Metal Driger V Driger MS, and They both attacked each other and they both flew out the stadium in different directions...Why did this happen?
Recoil......rebounders? Something like that......*ish tired*

What's a Metal Driger V? D:
Sorry i mean Metal Driger Vs Driger MS
Rocky, go get some sleep, you sound like you need it.
It's only quarter to seven though.....and I need to work. Was I right about recoil and rebounders?........
Pretty sure about recoil not heard of rebounders though, well I have heard about them but don't know enough to tell you if you were right or not
(Feb. 16, 2009  7:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: It's only quarter to seven though.....and I need to work. Was I right about recoil and rebounders?........

Rebounders? You could probably scratch that idea. But yeah, it should have been from recoil.
It was just recoil. Rebounders are a type of beyblade, like upper attack or zombie.
Can you tell me stuff about this then, never heard of it. Confused
I posted something a few pages back with a link to the thread that bladehoarder had posted talking about it. It's basicle a rubber sharp tipped beyblade with a high recoil and smash attack AR such as:
AR: Sea Drake
WD:Circle Wide:
RC:Advance Guardian
When it works it sends the other blade flying, unfortunately, its unreliable so far.
(Feb. 16, 2009  9:33 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: It was just recoil. Rebounders are a type of beyblade, like upper attack or zombie.

I did think that......but then I only realised that those particular blades weren't rebounders like 5 mins after I typed it. XD
What are all the yellow and red coloured beyblades?
What? You want us to list all the Red and Yellow blades? Seriously?
Yes...My cousin is bringing around some blade thats yellow and red and i want to see what it is so I can scam him to trading my broken Seaborg 2

(User Was Warned For This Post)
But but there are loads :o
I'l try
Bumpking (orange really but)
Galzzly
Death Gargoyle MS Recolor(Random Booster Act Two)
Spark Knight
Dranzer S Recolor

Thats all I can think off for now, there are more though
I think it might be Galzzly
Dude keep seaborg gazzly is the same exept it has a worse AR
I bet you anything it's Wing Attacker.
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:05 PM)Driger Wrote: Yes...My cousin is bringing around some blade thats yellow and red and i want to see what it is so I can scam him to trading my broken Seaborg 2

Don't waste our time with stuff like this :\
(Feb. 17, 2009  2:05 PM)Driger Wrote: Yes...My cousin is bringing around some blade thats yellow and red and i want to see what it is so I can scam him to trading my broken Seaborg 2

Scamming family members isn't a nice thing to do.
Just wondering, is there a difference between the Pegasis wheel in the starter and the pegasis wheel in the booster (in terms of size, shape, weight, etc.)? And if so which is better?
Im soon going to buy some beyblades from a uk site.
but the ones Im going to buy is Rock Bison, Trypio (because I had one when I was a little boy and I miss it) maybe Griffolyon and maybe Draciel V2 or HMS System :: Advance Averazer (is that strata dragoon?) or HMS System :: Wolborg MS.
Which one do you think I should buy or not buy? Smile