Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How can Megaro Arm and Spin Dragoon have new molds?
The same mold as mekendo instead of the really skinny old mold. I have an old mold spin dragoon thats broke as well, for comparison. BTW, here's a pic of my Metal Draciel AR that broke for comparison. [Image: DSCN0301.jpg]
Intriguing. I wanna know if my Spin Dragoon is new or old mold now. D: Pics Pichu?

Also, for Revo:
[Image: hms.jpg]
That's fine. That's mm btw.

Spin Dragoon old and new pics........pwease?
So it's still breakable just on a lesser scale? (Master Dranzer)
if you go on ebay there are lots of driger ms in boxes but the bit chip is in place already are they fake
It Depends... But they could just be used.
(Feb. 15, 2009  7:26 PM)Giga Wrote: How can Megaro Arm and Spin Dragoon have new molds?

The part that's reinforced are the 4 ends of the cross on the AR. The old mold has thinner/straighter ends on them while the reinforced one has some small amount of plastic that connect from the circle part to the ends of the cross.

Reinforced parts are just reinforced, but that doesn't make them unbreakable. Turtle Survivor is just a fragile AR anyways due to its thinness.
(Feb. 15, 2009  7:45 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: if you go on ebay there are lots of driger ms in boxes but the bit chip is in place already are they fake

Do you mean these? Cause thats just a sticker on the AR. Real
Ok here Rocky, sorry that took so long, interent stopped working for like 10 minutes. [Image: DSCN0308.jpg] The left one is the old mold and the right is the new mold, all my working ones of that AR are the new molds. Sorry the quality is bad, couldn't get a better pic.
Haha, don't sweat it. Smile Also, seems I have the new mold. Awesome. Cool

This may be wrong because I've forgotten but did you say that rebounders needed sharp rubber tips (or that they were best anyways)? If so, which beyblades posess these? Gasp
Yeah, rebounders have rubber sharp tips, they weren't too great in the older gen's but I can see them becoming much better. So far, Advance Guardian's RC and Seaborg's BB have rubber sharp tips. Rebounders use AR's that have high recoil and smash and need early contact to be able to work, but when they do, they send the opponent far out of the stadium every time(just about). The tip needs to be in really good condition far it to work best, too, BTW.
ok i got a question im trying to learn alot about diffrent types i was wondering if this site i found is any good to learn about it http://kaibeysharks.freehostia.com/SubSi...ragoon.php
You know any questions you have about types and stuff you can ask here right? We've prolly got something on it in the wiki anyways.
Still, can't see the actual webpage because my computers crapped up but the majority of fanmade sites can be a bit dodgy......

And thanks Pichu. Smile
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:26 PM)Rakee1988 Wrote: ok i got a question im trying to learn alot about diffrent types i was wondering if this site i found is any good to learn about it http://kaibeysharks.freehostia.com/SubSi...ragoon.php

We're still working on it, but this should help...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
There is reveiws on that site by someone called Silva. Coincidence? It appears to be alright
Also

Siliva's Reviews
Dragoon MS is one of the fastest Beyblades alive. It's about 25% Faster than Gaia Dragoon MS. (According to Off the Chain) DGMS is a fairly strong Beyblade, with great Smash Attack. It was actually home to one of the most commonly used running cores
(Feb. 15, 2009  9:43 PM)Giga Wrote: There is reveiws on that site by someone called Silva. Coincidence? It appears to be alright

It is Siliva's site, he's one of the webmasters.
Haha, he doesn't know much, though, apparently. But, I think those reviews are pretty old.
Hey guys,

I'm getting Dranzer F from my friend - he showed me the blade base on webcam :p, and the blade base could bend. He said 'You can change types with it' but I think its broken...need help...Fast!
(Feb. 16, 2009  10:58 AM)Driger Wrote: Hey guys,

I'm getting Dranzer F from my friend - he showed me the blade base on webcam :p, and the blade base could bend. He said 'You can change types with it' but I think its broken...need help...Fast!

You can rotate the tip on Dranzer F to three modes.
were some hs blades plastic like the first ones