Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Rocky:
I always wanted to try making my own stadium (espcially out of metal) but I've just been a bit busy and lazy lately, maybe in the summer. And I also like doing small projects especially over the summer XD But I'm curious to see how yours will turn out. What material will you be using to make it?
Well this'll only happen when I get my coursework out of the way. And I'd be using a sheet of plastic and vacuum forming it.

When I was little I always wanted to make a giant solid beystadium out of wood. And a completely metal beyblade. And a completely diamond one as well but I that'll never happen. XD
The metal beyblade is plausible though......and I don't mean like MFBs. I mean, exactly like the plastic format, but metal. Doubt I'll ever get around to it though.
Haha, sounds kool. I always wanted to make a stadium when I was little. Good luck.
Got a couple big questions...
What makes recoil?/ What is recoil?
and
What are the properties that give an AR smash?
These are the only things that still somewhat confuse me.
I was battling with my Jiraya MS and Advance Averazer until they both collided sending both of them flying out of the ring. The thing was while Advance Averazer was sent flying out completely Jiraya's Rubber tip caught on to the edge and stayed there to spin for another 30-40 seconds. It was long enough for me to take a pic with my cell. Would it be considered a tie from Stadium out or would Jiraya have won? I was wondering about the ruling in these situations seeing as this is the second time this has happened
In My Opinion, shouldn't Jiraiya have won. Because wouldn't the edge be considered a part of the Dish?

EDIT: Although, yes it also depends on where the two were at the time.
That's a pretty complicated situation Arjun. I'll have to think about it.

Pichuscute, recoil is generally considered to be the damage a Beyblade inflicts on itself. For example, when using Metal Ball Attacker AR, it often has a tendency to be bounced far back or stop spinning entirely when it makes contact with the opposing Beyblade. Because this is a property of Metal Ball Attacker and not the opposing Beyblade, we don't attribute it as battle damage but as self-inflicted damage, or recoil.

As for giving an AR smash:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Smash_Attack
Here's the picture.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I wouldsay that it counts as a tie anyway, since technically they both left the stadium. I've had times where one does that^^^ and then go back in the stadium, would this be considered the winning beyblade?
Also I new that much about recoil, but I want to know what properties exactly make the AR perform/have the recoil. Thanks for the smash attack, I guess I didn't know the article went into that much detail.
In the case of the picture Arjun posted, it's past the ridge so it has no chance to enter back into the stadium. At that point, I would consider it a KO. However, it depends on where Jiraiya was when Averazer exited the stadium.
So if it has a chance of reentering when the other exits, its the winner?
(Feb. 14, 2009  11:59 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: So if it has a chance of reentering when the other exits, its the winner?

We're going to have to write specific boundaries for each stadium and add it to the rules. Looks like I have something to do for Release 4. In this case, I would consider Jiraiya out.
Ok. Good luck with that, haha. Anyway, what properties makes an AR have recoil exactly?
In that case it pretty much bounced there. Also being as Bearing Core 2 is rubber based there is no movement whatsoever, leaving any chances of re-entry out the question.
(Feb. 15, 2009  12:03 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ok. Good luck with that, haha. Anyway, what properties makes an AR have recoil exactly?

Generally, overly large protrusions or large, blunt attack points.
Okay, thanks =)
Is this some sort of second mold Turtle Survivor, cause it looks different in comparison to this and I can't break it. Tried against Leone and Driger MS (left spin) Uncertain
[Image: masterdranzer.jpg]
Original ^
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Do you have Macro's on your camera? Because that last pics hella blurry. Pinching_eyes_2 Plus the original picture isn't working either.

Also I believe Turtle Survivor is more prone to breaking in Right Spin?
I used it in right spin
Pics working for me but here you go
http://bbzone.altervista.org/beyblades/m...ranzer.jpg

Better pic
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Oh right so when you said left spin you were talking about the Driger MS. Gotcha.

That link doesn't work for me either......

Still, it looks the same as my Master Dranzer but if it is a new mold then I guess that doesn't mean much. If only I could find the broken parts of my Metal Draciels.....they would def. have been an older mold. Pinching_eyes_2
If you go to google images and type in master dranzer its on the first page. It seems to have been reinforced ...
Oh man you're totally right. Awesome. Eee
Hopefully Brad will come along here soon Grin
Wonder if this can be used for anything?
Yup. This must be added to the wiki. Smile I wonder if there any other remolds that we've missed......

Also, now I've visited that page, the picture is working. Weird.....
can anyone measure a hms launcher original i just want to see how big it is
(Feb. 15, 2009  4:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yup. This must be added to the wiki. Smile I wonder if there any other remolds that we've missed......

Also, now I've visited that page, the picture is working. Weird.....

Its seems there are many that we've missed, I've got new molds of Saizo, Gekiryu-oh, Megaro Arm, and Spin Dragoon as well.