Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I'd say Your best choice would be Dranzer F.
Purchase Consultation Thread.

Anyways, depends if the Dranzer F actually works or not. I'd go with the Dranzer G to be safe. And because it looks pretty.....not too sure about Dranzer G's performance though. To be honest I don't think either of them are too good......

Oh and Griffolyon is illegal under WBO rules so not much point in getting that unless you want to collect them....
I knew Griffolyon, the guy just added it in to make the deal look better...
Who're you getting it off? :\
best friend
Oh right. Fair enough. Still, if you're in the UK you can do a lot better plastics-wise.
OR You could get MFB
He has a every blade except Draciel MS and he has doubles of those blades I listed Joyful_2
Every beyblade? How come we've never heard about this Bey God? Gasp
And how come he isn't willing to sell anything better than that? ^^;

Still, I meant you could buy of other places/people.
Excluding MFB
You should get them to join the WBO. I'm curious now.
He got no internet
and anyway hes got like practically every blade (well every blade i could find on the wiki and other sites...) collected them over the years
Make a picture of his collection, I'd really love to see it.
whats the best Defense Beyblade out right now?
I'm tempted to say LeoneD125D. Wait are we talking about retail blades or combos?
He's most likely talking about retail so the blades that come as is.

I think the best defence right now is BB-04 Starter Set Leone 145D.
I'd say Libra DF145BS

Sure, it has a 145 track, but considering how heavy the wheel is, and the track is the heaviest available so far. It's got some pretty good defense power out of the box.
(Feb. 11, 2009  11:31 PM)Crimson Wrote: I'd say Libra DF145BS

Sure, it has a 145 track, but considering how heavy the wheel is, and the track is the heaviest available so far. It's got some pretty good defense power out of the box.

yes this
What type of tip would be more beneficial for attack/offensive blades; a rounded rubber tip or a flat rubber tip?
(Feb. 12, 2009  5:05 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: What type of tip would be more beneficial for attack/offensive blades; a rounded rubber tip or a flat rubber tip?

Flat, no question.
There have been rounded grip tips before (Advance Guardian & Uriel 2 both spring to mind), and they were defensive tips.
(Feb. 12, 2009  5:09 AM)Crimson Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2009  5:05 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: What type of tip would be more beneficial for attack/offensive blades; a rounded rubber tip or a flat rubber tip?

Flat, no question.
There have been rounded grip tips before (Advance Guardian & Uriel 2 both spring to mind), and they were defensive tips.

These are more sharp than flat; not that your answer isn't correct. Would be interested to see how Rubber Ball would go.
BEYBLADE BRING THE TOURNAMENTS BACK I WANT TO
COMPETE AND MEET NEW PEOPLE
(Feb. 12, 2009  7:39 AM)noel3402 Wrote: BEYBLADE BRING THE TOURNAMENTS BACK I WANT TO
COMPETE AND MEET NEW PEOPLE

Speechless