Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks Espio

Is 145 or 125 a better track for defense types?
(Feb. 07, 2009  12:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  7:59 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What ever happend to, the winner of the world championships, 'Noland' ?

I've spoken with him several times, he's kind of a jerk and told me he'd lost interest in Beyblade shortly after he won.

:\ Oh, I thought maybe he was on the forum.
I've always wonderd about him but a couple of days ago i watched the clips of him on youtube so I thought I would ask here.
(Feb. 09, 2009  2:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Is 145 or 125 a better track for defense types?

A lower one is better for counter Upper Attack, and the difference of weight between 145 and 125 is negligible. But D125 is better than 125 for Defense.
Are there any offline shops in England that sells beyblades?
Thanks Grin and No there anrn't not nation wide ones anyway
I'm really hoping that TokyoToys or Orbital or somewhere will get them in before they become big. Pinching_eyes_2
I probably already know the answer to this question but it does not hurt to confirm anyway. I was in need of a grip for my HMS beyblades, but I would much rather use that money to get MFB. So I took an old hasbro marksman grip stuck a Dual Shooter in the slot (fits fairly well) and secured it with electrical tape. It does not affect the launcher performance at all, but just acts as a standalone grip. Is it illegal?

Here are some pics if anyone is curious (Yes its not very clean and it only shoots in right spin, but it will suffice)

[Image: P1000187.jpg]
[Image: P1000188.jpg]
[Image: P1000190.jpg]
[Image: P1000191.jpg]
Illegal, sorry.
(Feb. 10, 2009  2:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Illegal, sorry.

Ahh carp; well nothing stopping me from using it at home I guess, but I shall keep that in mind for tournaments.
How do F and HF differ in battle?
Is a possible Quetzalcoatl part only in the first four (3?) boosters? And does it replace that part?
(Feb. 10, 2009  1:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Is a possible Quetzalcoatl part only in the first four (3?) boosters? And does it replace that part?
No. They are in all the Boosters. You should still get the Tool, the Face, the Bottom and the Track of the other beyblade too.

Rocky Wrote:How do F and HF differ in battle?
I am not sure since I do not own the HF Bottom, but the difference is not huge at all. Apparently, slightly more endurance.
Ah thanks for that Kai (Crosses fingers for the gods to give me some Quetzalcoatl parts)
(Feb. 10, 2009  2:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Rocky Wrote:How do F and HF differ in battle?
I am not sure since I do not own the HF Bottom, but the difference is not huge at all. Apparently, slightly more endurance.

Aww....I was hoping it would do something cool. XD And which one has more endurance exactly?
i was wondering if the sliding shoot works on other than attack types blades and what shape will they take if we used this shoot?
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:41 PM)pegasis Wrote: i was wondering if the sliding shoot works on other than attack types blades and what shape will they take if we used this shoot?

It will have a different effect on all Beyblades. Try it for yourself.
Darkal68 Wrote:Logically, HF.

Why do you think so?
The stats claim it, but while testing I didn't see any difference, and it's only a tiny bit less plastic used for HF.
Didn't you already ask that in the WBO video channel
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:43 PM)Giga Wrote: Didn't you already ask that in the WBO video channel

Yes He did and If I'm correct he got His Answer too...

Anyways I was wondering (Pretty sure I'm right just confirming)... Is it legal to change a CEW to use with a different SG? I mean that's why it's called Customizable Engine Weight...Right?
Yes, you can use CEW on EG with CEW feature.
no i didnt get the answer,or maybe i did but i wasnt convinced so i asked here again.
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, you can use CEW on EG with CEW feature.

I Knew My Hunch Was Correct OK Thanks very Much..!
(Feb. 10, 2009  8:43 PM)Sasch Wrote: ^Why do you think so?
The stats claim it, but while testing I didn't see any difference, and it's only a tiny bit less plastic used for HF.
This site says there is a small difference of 10 seconds. As I mentioned though, I do not have the part to test it.
Which Blade should I get? (Sorry Limited choice)
Dranzer F
Dranzer G
Driger F + Griffoylon