Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Puting aside the fact that it's illegal, is Zinrai a good blade?
Also @ Rocky, Pretty Sure thats just wear and tear
Well I assumed so but being as I've used it very, very little I thought I'd check.
(Feb. 06, 2009  10:26 PM)Giga Wrote: Puting aside the fact that it's illegal, is Zinrai a good blade?

It's not a good blade at all especially the AR.
(Feb. 06, 2009  7:59 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: What ever happend to, the winner of the world championships, 'Noland' ?

I've spoken with him several times, he's kind of a jerk and told me he'd lost interest in Beyblade shortly after he won.
(Feb. 06, 2009  3:57 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2009  3:56 AM)Tranade Wrote: Is it possible to add a MG core to Burning Kerberous's SG?

No, it has a bearing core.
Technically yes. If we're only talking the SG and not the BB.
It would be illegal to use the base without a tip, but transplanted into a different blade the SG casings on their own would accomodate an MG core.
If you're only talking about the SG shell, well yeah. It's just a Neo-Right SG casing.
OK Something weird happened... When Ever I launch my Dranzer GT for the past two days... It's EG always releases at the beginning of the battle. Not really in the middle. Any suggestions on what to do???
Don't use the EG? It's useless and unreliable anyway.
I know... That's what I've been doing lately but was wondering if there was anyway to overcome it...Thanks! Smile
From the rules:
Stalling Clause
If it becomes clear that both Bladers are waiting for their opponent's Beyblade and Launcher
selection before making their own, both Bladers are to turn their backs to each other and
make their selections in secret.

My question is, is it ok if only one Blader waits for the other one to make his decision?
In the case that one blader chooses a Beyblade first, is the other one allowed to see it?
(Feb. 07, 2009  3:19 PM)Anu Wrote: OK Something weird happened... When Ever I launch my Dranzer GT for the past two days... It's EG always releases at the beginning of the battle. Not really in the middle. Any suggestions on what to do???

I don't remember Dranzer GT well, but don't you have to pull out the clutches on the base?

(Feb. 07, 2009  7:35 PM)Sasch Wrote: From the rules:
Stalling Clause
If it becomes clear that both Bladers are waiting for their opponent's Beyblade and Launcher
selection before making their own, both Bladers are to turn their backs to each other and
make their selections in secret.

My question is, is it ok if only one Blader waits for the other one to make his decision?
In the case that one blader chooses a Beyblade first, is the other one allowed to see it?

This is a part of Beyblade strategy. If the other Blader prevents you from viewing his Beyblade, you can't make him show you.
So I know that Aries was from Random Booster Vol. 1 but where's the yellow version of Aries from? I've seen it on YJA and heard of it.
(Feb. 07, 2009  9:00 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So I know that Aries was from Random Booster Vol. 1 but where's the yellow version of Aries from? I've seen it on YJA and heard of it.

It is a WBBA exclusive, I believe.
(Feb. 07, 2009  7:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  3:19 PM)Anu Wrote: OK Something weird happened... When Ever I launch my Dranzer GT for the past two days... It's EG always releases at the beginning of the battle. Not really in the middle. Any suggestions on what to do???

I don't remember Dranzer GT well, but don't you have to pull out the clutches on the base?

I do this^ but it still releases at the beginning instead of midway... Strange Huh???
(Feb. 07, 2009  9:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2009  9:00 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So I know that Aries was from Random Booster Vol. 1 but where's the yellow version of Aries from? I've seen it on YJA and heard of it.

That's what I thought. Tongue_out_wink Thanks Smile

Anu:
There's this lever thing in the Engine Gear that allows for the release of the engine. So that lever may have started to wear down or come out of place causing the engine to release earlier. If that's the problem then there's not much that you can do. But the EG doesn't provide much benefit so just use it without the EG like everyone's been saying Smile
I know I'm better off without it but To be honest it's quite new... I guess it got damage in a fight...
(Feb. 07, 2009  9:08 PM)Kei Wrote:

To be more precise, I think it is given to some of the winners of the small tournaments organised by shops.
Is this a good deal?: Draciel MS for Driger F?
I don't really think this is a good trade.
Just want to find out how good Driger F is too
Draciel MS for Driger F do it driger F's AR is ok (i think) and the SG,BB has a GOOD attack
Yes it is, however not for the reasons BladerWorks stated. Draciel MS is one of the worst blades of all time, and Driger F has a good SG.

Asking this for BeyUnit. Would this combo
AR Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD Circle Heavy (Gaia Dragoon MS)
RC Flat Core (Gaia Dragoon MS)
beat
Wolborg MS or this combo
AR Samurai Upper
WD Circle Heavy
RC GFC
(Feb. 08, 2009  4:08 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes it is, however not for the reasons BladerWorks stated. Draciel MS is one of the worst blades of all time, and Driger F has a good SG.

Asking this for BeyUnit. Would this combo
AR Metal Upper (Driger MS)
WD Circle Heavy (Gaia Dragoon MS)
RC Flat Core (Gaia Dragoon MS)
beat
Wolborg MS or this combo
AR Samurai Upper
WD Circle Heavy
RC GFC
I'm not too sure about Wolborg MS; with sliding shoot it maybe able to knock it out. For the second custom, I'm pretty certain that it would win continually because it's lower and has better upper attack ring (plus it's lower as I said) and defense due to the weight of the attack ring and weight disk and the grip core.
Oh good can't wait till Beyunit gets here
lol, he'll be like 'look at my combo its the best kidtala come to my house and you can see my combo' (No offence XD)
What WD does clear Driger S come with?
It comes with the Wide Attack Weight Disk.

Could find it on the wiki so I have a page here: http://www.beyuk.net/wawd.php

Excuse the info on this page. It needs to be corrected lol.