Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 01, 2009  11:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: metal ape is a pretty bitchin' AR

I meant the plastic AR that came with it, for Zombies it would have killed everything
(Feb. 02, 2009  4:27 AM)BladerWorks Wrote: are all hms Running Cores the same

Look at the pages for HMS Beyblades. Then tell me if you weren't able to answer that question yourself.
What is the most Powerful blade? ( excluding MFB)
There is no most powerful blade though if I had to say
Plastic : 1 Galeon 2 Driger S 3 Dranzer V2
HMS : 1 Wolborg MS 2 Samurai Changer MS 3 Death Gargoyle
i would say all the hms you said and vortex ape and the rest of the plastic
(Feb. 03, 2009  3:29 PM)Driger Wrote: What is the most Powerful blade? ( excluding MFB)

There is no such thing as the "most powerful" Beyblade. No Beyblade is unbeatable.
(Feb. 03, 2009  3:29 PM)Driger Wrote: What is the most Powerful blade? ( excluding MFB)
Beyblade is balanced around a Rock-Paper-Scissors system.
The idea is (dumbed down a bit for the sake of the example) that Attack beats Endurance, Endurance beats Defence, and Defence then beats attack.

Obviously this only works on such a simple level with only three blades in existence.
In reality there are many more variations, but the principle is the same.
There is no blade that is "better" than all others because there is a counter for everything.

Wolborg MS.
Not really a question but go on then. Where?
HMS random booster 1. The HMS random booster 2 has lime green Dragoon MS UV parts.
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:05 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i know where to get dragoon ms in red

This isn't a question. Don't post here unless you're asking a question or answering one.
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:10 PM)moviegoer15 Wrote: HMS random booster 1. The HMS random booster 2 has lime green Dragoon MS parts.

Isn't it DGMSUV?
Contents of HMS Random Booster ACT 2

Sea Dragon (Prize Beyblade)
Einstein MS (Secret Beyblade)(Fuschia)
Death Gargoyle MS (Red)
Dragoon MS UV (Bright Green)

from beywiki
revolution sun what are you talking about
Does the Slayer Stadium have any use?
(Feb. 05, 2009  3:26 PM)Giga Wrote: Does the Slayer Stadium have any use?

I've never even heard of the Slayer Stadium Chocked_2;;