Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:45 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Another question: If I were to atempt to make a MFB wobbler. What would be the best bottom to use? I was thinking of using SD, would a S series bottom be better?
The S series would probably be better since they can offer a larger angle of Wobble compared to the D series.

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:35 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: hey guys! i got a question! hasbro beyblades are better or worse compared to TT?
Hasbro Beyblades are more durable and heavier.
So for Defense Combos, Hasbro parts would definitely be better.

However, when it comes to Stamina, you would want the combo to be more light weighted, so in this case, Takara Tomy Parts would be more ideal.

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:51 AM)DracielForce Wrote: Grand Ketos:
Cons?
Pros?
thanks you guys
Pros: RS, one of, if not the best Defense Bottom to date.
Cons: All the other parts have not found much use.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:17 AM)blazemitch Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:13 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:37 AM)blazemitch Wrote: Is the Vortex stadium any good?
(awaits HASBRO=CARP, GET TAKARA-TOMY! comments.)

No, Lightning force is better but all Hasbro stadiums suck. TT attack stadium is way better.

Quick question: Which Vortex did you think that I meant? The Vortex Super Beystadium or the Super Vortex Stadium? Yes, there is a massive difference.

Super Vortex Stadium.
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:14 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:17 AM)blazemitch Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:13 AM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:37 AM)blazemitch Wrote: Is the Vortex stadium any good?
(awaits HASBRO=CARP, GET TAKARA-TOMY! comments.)

No, Lightning force is better but all Hasbro stadiums suck. TT attack stadium is way better.

Quick question: Which Vortex did you think that I meant? The Vortex Super Beystadium or the Super Vortex Stadium? Yes, there is a massive difference.

Super Vortex Stadium.

I was thinking about the original one, the Vortex Super Beystadium, but, I do agree with Lightning Force being better than Super Vortex.
Q: How much of a difference performance wise does a string launcher make over a ripcord launcher?

EDIT: If Lightning force is better, I shouldn't get thunder whip? I thought it was better because the combat area is ( or my friend SAID it is) a full dip, like the vortex stadium, which makes intense battles.
how do i file a paypal report...i was ripped off buy iwantbeysplease he dosnt poosses the item i want...
Paypal > Resolution Centre > Find the unique ID of the transaction > Escalate to a claim

By the way you should have just asked me in PM or something.
I'd advise no one to buy anything from him as this is the second member to be scammed.
(Dec. 20, 2010  12:25 PM)Spaz76 Wrote: EDIT: If Lightning force is better, I shouldn't get thunder whip? I thought it was better because the combat area is ( or my friend SAID it is) a full dip, like the vortex stadium, which makes intense battles.
Seriously ? Pegasus Thunder Whip is almost completely flat for your information.
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:50 AM)TastyTacos Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  10:35 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: hey guys! i got a question! hasbro beyblades are better or worse compared to TT?

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT soooo badly!

No they aren't, and you're a fool to say that.
Hi,
Just got a bey and have no clue for it, please help, thanks Smile
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

isnt that bey a wolborg ms cause of attack ring and dragoon mf weight disk ?
It has a Dragoon sticker. Im guessing it is Dragoon.
can you NOT use a (HWS) tip legally? My HF is deformed; shaped like a D, and i want a REALLY low bey.
Okay, I mess them up. Now I got it, it was the rare wolborg ms AR and the Dragoon mf WD (never mind the stickers, though)

Thanks guys!
why the comitee didn´t change the top tiers list combos yet? like on stamina tracks... and maybe replace ray unicono to gravity...
(Dec. 20, 2010  7:27 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: why the comitee didn´t change the top tiers list combos yet? like on stamina tracks... and maybe replace ray unicono to gravity...

because nobody on the commitee has been on Speechless
and i think more test need to be done and they still have to discuss it,one or two set of test isnt enough to go and say " O okay its top tier lets add it"
i think thats why
They cant do that yet since it hasnt been removed. the comitee cant just snap their fingers and its removed
i think changes must be done.. it´s more than time...
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:27 PM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: can you NOT use a (HWS) tip legally? My HF is deformed; shaped like a D, and i want a REALLY low bey.
No, that is illegal. All parts (Face - Clear Wheel - Metal Wheel - Track - Bottom) must be used.

Blader Richie Wrote:why the comitee didn´t change the top tiers list combos yet? like on stamina tracks... and maybe replace ray unicono to gravity...
More testing needs to be done, for your information.

Instead of complaining, why do you not help ? Do you even own the parts ?
yes,YOU think,but the Commitee needs to decide wethier not to chang it or keep it how it is,basically what i said in my other post
yes i own some top-tiers.. but the results of my tests are the same of some people here..
Then post them, it is always good to have more than one set of results in order to prove the validity of the first results.
You guys really need to be patient, I mean really, you are not doing the testing. I am not complaining, because I know that sooner or later parts will be removed/added, and not complaining actually helps to get that ball rolling sooner..
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:00 PM)Dan Wrote: You guys really need to be patient, I mean really, you are not doing the testing. I am not complaining, because I know that sooner or later parts will be removed/added, and not complaining actually helps to get that ball rolling sooner..

QFT