Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey i need help can you bring a fake string launcher to a tournament?
No.
Kay, second time asking this. Could someone give me a list of Top-Tier Beys?
(Dec. 18, 2010  1:48 PM)Haze Wrote: Kay, second time asking this. Could someone give me a list of Top-Tier Beys?

look at this thread for top tier s
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
Is The Angle Compass a good part?
And How to make a RF Bottom Bey Not get out of the stadium on it's own?
Wad is the best attack type , defence type , stamina type?
No, the Angle Compass is completely useless and should not be bought.
And for the RF, you need to wear it down a bit; that's its optimal condition.
Anyway, what's Hyper? is it Aquarios Metal Wheel in Hasbro? and i also want a picture of it.
@ Treamy-Their is no best,their is top tier though
@ Nick Blaze - if you knew what your were talking about,you wouldnt be asking questions here and it takes more then knowing what your talking about
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:09 PM)blah Wrote: No, the Angle Compass is completely useless and should not be bought.
And for the RF, you need to wear it down a bit; that's its optimal condition.

My RF is Completely Wear Downs, But My Bey is still Running Out Of the stadium on it's own
PS:my stadium is unknown, but it's from the magnacore series.
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:10 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Anyway, what's Hyper? is it Aquarios Metal Wheel in Hasbro? and i also want a picture of it.

Read up here.
Hmmm does anyone know a good beyblade shop in Singapore that sells almost everything? If possible, sells Limited edition beys too. Heard from a friend that theres a place that sells Sol Blazes and other limited edition beys for S$80, not sure if he's right though. Anyway my main concern is just to find a shop that sells a Beypointer, cant seem to find it anywhere that still sells it in Singapore though.
There isnt a shop that specifically sells beyblades in Singapore,not that i know of. For beypointer you should try hobby shops that still sell plastics.You may consider getting a digital power launcher as an alternative.You can also buy it online.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:06 PM)tykarama Wrote: There isnt a shop that specifically sells beyblades in Singapore,not that i know of. For beypointer you should try hobby shops that still sell plastics.You may consider getting a digital power launcher as an alternative.You can also buy it online.

Oh but isnt the Beylauncher better than the light launchers and the digital launchers? 0.o and is there any known hobby shops in Singapore that sells Beyblades?
Yes, beylaunchers are about x10 better than Light Launchers and Digital Launchers, I can't answer your second question though, as I live nowhere near singapore, nor visited it before.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:11 PM)lws803 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:06 PM)tykarama Wrote: There isnt a shop that specifically sells beyblades in Singapore,not that i know of. For beypointer you should try hobby shops that still sell plastics.You may consider getting a digital power launcher as an alternative.You can also buy it online.

Oh but isnt the Beylauncher better than the light launchers and the digital launchers? 0.o and is there any known hobby shops in Singapore that sells Beyblades?

For hobby shops:Comic Connections-they sell second season MFB,you can also try Action city.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:14 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Yes, beylaunchers are about x10 better than Light Launchers and Digital Launchers, I can't answer your second question though, as I live nowhere near singapore, nor visited it before.

Is it really that much stronger?
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:30 PM)tykarama Wrote: Is it really that much stronger?

Not sure if its really that strong, but you can be certain its definitely stronger due to the longer pulling length of the string compared to the light launcher and digital launcher. But i will still say that the light launcher would be somewhat better at attack types as you can do sliding shoots better.
Yeah but you can't pull the string with much strength as you will risk breakage
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:36 PM)tykarama Wrote: Yeah but you can't pull the string with much strength as you will risk breakage

Thats where the launcher suspension will come in handy.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:30 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: hyperbole bro

???????
It is not as delicate as you think it is..
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:38 PM)lws803 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:36 PM)tykarama Wrote: Yeah but you can't pull the string with much strength as you will risk breakage

Thats where the launcher suspension will come in handy.

Sadly,if the string doesnt break the thongs will and there is no way to prevent that
The string doesn't break. Why do you have this phobia..?