Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

is a bey out of stadium lets say it seriously gets hit deflectected example a bey jumps hits energy ring bey goes to fast it gets thrown out in the aur out of stadium but falls back in stadium still spinning is that an out of stadium and i think for screw issues that the track is broken or check the faces condition because i know i screwed a faced too hard when i sent in dont know how but enemy smashed it apart piece broke and i have 2 100 tracks cracked their easy too crack
I believe its still counted as in the stadium,though your post was a bit confusing to read, next time please try to make it a little bit clearer
sorry and thanks i think if it hits somthing in air stadium put its out
i believe Hasbro has a downloadable rule book,so that might help with further questions like this,but its hasbro so :\
it looks like hasbro is going to sell season 2 blades soon
^ That is not a question, and how do you know that?
hasbro doesnt make anything ,TT makes beys and stuff,Hasbro just sells them in America,i believe australia,Europe,canada and yes it should be coming in a couple months i believe
Pyro- Me? becuase i googled hasbro and beyblade and got a site and it had a downloadable rule book
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:14 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: hasbro doesnt make anything

this doesn't quite make sense
why is my lightning l drago doing a strange noise when he spins?
He probably is referring to the fact that Beyblades are TT's, Hasbro didn't make them.
But yeah, it makes no sense.
Edit: It is loose.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:12 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: it looks like hasbro is going to make season 2 blades soon
No. They are going to release the Hybrid Wheel versions of the Metal System Beyblades first. Some countries are really far behind.
Tired ill edit it and at the Ldrago thing probably because the face bolt isnt screwed on all the way
Hey, I just got back into beyblades after a long hiatus. My first purchase was the mobile stadium, a string launcher and the Rock Aquario SF125 and Storm Pegasus RF105 two-pack. I was wondering if you had any advice as to a good combination for those two, or what I should buy next to augment what I have (launcher grip is a must, I know).

Also i'd like to stay with what's available in America, I run a Game Club at my school and we're integrating Beyblades. I'd like to make it fair so no one has a clear advantage due to imports.
When people say Libra Mold 2, are they refering to the Ultimate Reshufle Set mold, or the random booster mold?

EDIT: I meant the Super Deck Set.
First of all it's Rock Aquario 125SF and Storm Pegasus 105RF.
Anyways, Rock Aquario 105RF
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:21 AM)Massani Wrote: Hey, I just got back into beyblades after a long hiatus. My first purchase was the mobile stadium, a string launcher and the Rock Aquario SF125 and Storm Pegasus RF105 two-pack. I was wondering if you had any advice as to a good combination for those two, or what I should buy next to augment what I have (launcher grip is a must, I know).

Also i'd like to stay with what's available in America, I run a Game Club at my school and we're integrating Beyblades. I'd like to make it fair so no one has a clear advantage due to imports.
Look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, and use the "Build me a combo!" thread. Also, for your information, the Bottom is placed at the end of the name after the Track, not before. It would be "125SF", for instance.

Chaos Blader Wrote:When people say Libra Mold 2, are they refering to the Ultimate Reshufle Set mold, or the random booster mold?
I think it was mostly everywhere ... ?
do anyone knows where best sellers for beyblade at honngkong?
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:12 AM)Gingka 107 Wrote: it looks like hasbro is going to make season 2 blades soon
No. They are going to release the Hybrid Wheel versions of the Metal System Beyblades first. Some countries are really far behind.
.. Even Quetz and Libra?>.<
No Quetz, no Libra, and it seems like no Saggitario or Pisces.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:25 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
.. Even Quetz and Libra?Pinching_eyes_2

no news on quetz or Libra i believe
beaten :T
They might have another "wave" after the one with Hyper Aquario which would include even more of those Beyblades, nobody knows.

However, no Quetzalcoatl for sure.
If I played Pegasis 145RF and Quetz 90RF/
Would Pegasis be smashing down, or would Quetz be smashing up? Tongue_out
ok to me......thats a bit confusing
Pegasis down, because Quetz has no upper.
The only force back on pegasis would be the reaction force and the normal force.
But I do see Quetz lift quite a lot..