Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

umm well I know Hell Kerbex is not out yet but would it be worth the money?
If the blade isn't out yet know one will have it.

And if no one has it, no one will know how good it is.

So exactly how do you expect us to know whether it's worth the money?
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:14 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Look for 'New Topic" in top right hand sight of forum. Also,can anyone sorta compare something about about those Sonokong SQUARE staduims in size. Not Wide Square but Square

I thought they were the Wide Square Stadiums. :L
Does Vulcan Horseus/Horuseus have rubber parts?
Nope not at all
how comes in some pictures in the corocoro magazine hell kerbex metal wheel is silver and in other pictures its gold?
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:37 PM)Kei Wrote: With both CS and RS, 100% makes more sense, I think.

I completely forgot about those two; I only had WB in mind. Thank you for the correction.
Hey guys i was just wondering when(if) Cyber Pegasus comes out next will he be painted like the game one or not. And if theres any to paint they bey the way they origanally did?
(Dec. 14, 2010  12:25 AM)P3rf3ctfatal1ty Wrote: Hey guys i was just wondering when(if) Cyber Pegasus comes out next will he be painted like the game one or not. And if theres any to paint they bey the way they origanally did?
He won't be painted.Next Cyber Pegasus to come out is a Hasbro version, and it is Cyber Pegasus 105F.This one comes with regular blue Pegasus clear wheel and non-painted Cyber wheel.
(There's probably a thread about this someone, but I searched and couldn't find it [It's probably a sticky and I missed it =/])

Why are Hasbro stadiums considered illegal for official WBO use?

EDIT: yep I was right there was a sticky that had just the info I asked for.
Hasbro stadiums aren't as good as TAKARA stadiums, they don't perform as well.
I don't know if this is the right thread so just tell me if it's not.

Which 3 should I keep on my christmas list.

Angle Compass for $2.99
Digital Power Launcher Pegasus version for $73.09
Meteo L-Drago for $18.34
Extreme Beystaduim for $9.99 ($75 shipping)
Ray Gill for $14.84
Galaxy Pegasus DX Set $45.94
Attack and Super Attack Staduim for $25

It's all in Us Dollars.
when does galxy pegasus, and ray unicorno come out in the u.s.?also would cyber pegasus be the next best attacker besides l-drago and storm pegasus and bakushin susanow?
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:09 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: I don't know if this is the right thread so just tell me if it's not.

Angle Compass for $2.99
Meteo L-Drago for $18.34
Ray Gill for $14.84

It's all in Us Dollars.
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.

day Wrote:when does galxy pegasus, and ray unicorno come out in the u.s.?also would cyber pegasus be the next best attacker besides l-drago and storm pegasus and bakushin susanow?
Bakushin Susanow is not really a good Attack type ... Cyber Pegasis is bad.

Whenever the second season will be broadcast outside Japan, which may not be before mid-2011.
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:09 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: I don't know if this is the right thread so just tell me if it's not.

Angle Compass for $2.99
Meteo L-Drago for $18.34
Ray Gill for $14.84

It's all in Us Dollars.

you should keep the tree most expensive things on that list. but if you think physcologicly you should keep the tree most cheap things on that list. cause we're in a recession man and your parents might be tring to keep as much money as they can right now.
is this a good custom storm aquario 100 hf? not hfs.
I am trying to make a team wat name should i use they might be bad but which one you suggest. Team P3rf3ct(Perfect), Team P3rf3ctfatal1ty(Perfectfatality)Team P.F. for short, and Team 295 or Team Bladers 295. they may be stupid but i just want to know the one less stupid (Please Don`t Steal Them) Or you can suggest some names maybe,
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:41 AM)P3rf3ctfatal1ty Wrote: I am trying to make a team wat name should i use they might be bad but which one you suggest. Team P3rf3ct(Perfect), Team P3rf3ctfatal1ty(Perfectfatality)Team P.F. for short, and Team 295 or Team Bladers 295. they may be stupid but i just want to know the one less stupid (Please Don`t Steal Them) Or you can suggest some names maybe,
Hm, this is not really the place to ask that sort of question ... Go with what you want. However, you should really not use "l33t" in names ...
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:22 AM)day Wrote:

Angle Compass for $2.99
Meteo L-Drago for $18.34
Ray Gill for $14.84

It's all in Us Dollars.

you should keep the tree most expensive things on that list. but if you think physcologicly you should keep the tree most cheap things on that list. cause we're in a recession man and your parents might be tring to keep as much money as they can right now.
is this a good custom storm aquario 100 hf? not hfs.

For Hasbro stadiums that combo is decent, but it wouldn't stand a chance in Takara Tomy's Attack Stadium.

Your reasoning on which beyblades to buy makes no sense. First of all, he needs to post that in Purchase Consultation. Secondly, he should make his purchases based on how much money he can spend and what parts are worth it.....not the economy.
No, I can get what ever one I want. I just dont want to have to spend like $200 on all of it.
is it possible that the free moving claws on C145 can depart from the track after many battles?
just curious (^з^)
Well yes, things do tend to break eventually.
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:05 AM)Doki-Sora Wrote: is it possible that the free moving claws on C145 can depart from the track after many battles?
just curious (^з^)

Fixed.

And yes, they can break.
thanks for the correction ,btw has anyone ever used RF without the rubber tip? if so how would it work?
RF without the rubber tip.. What the H?
It wouldn't spin properly.. it would just be the frame with an empty space where the Rubber used to be?
:U
(Dec. 14, 2010  3:25 AM)Doki-Sora Wrote: thanks for the correction ,btw has anyone ever used RF without the rubber tip? if so how would it work?
It would be uncontrollable and tends to self KO every time.

It's hard to remove the rubber anyway..