Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 07, 2010  5:58 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:06 AM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: Are there any plastic beys that are worth a good amount now? i found some old dragoons, baby or kid dragoon (forget real name), and others in an old box and wanted to see if they are worth anything. thanks in advance

Post pictures

i dont have a camera with me but is there like a list of ones that are worth anything?
what is better defense quality wide ball or wide defense
wide ball is better for defense
R2F when worn out became useless like a worn out RF?
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: R2F when worn out became useless like a worn out RF?

1. RF is not useless when it is worn out it has great defensive capability, Although it is not valid in tourney's due to the part being used out of its purpose...

2. R2F therefore, if theory leads to actuality, would become similar to RF.

In short, no it won't be useless... technically.
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:10 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:50 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: R2F when worn out became useless like a worn out RF?

1. RF is not useless when it is worn out it has great defensive capability, Although it is not valid in tourney's due to the part being used out of its purpose...

2. R2F therefore, if theory leads to actuality, would become similar to RF.

In short, no it won't be useless... technically.

well i was talking in a attack combo XD
also, R2F worn out as fast as a RF ?
Has anyone tested WB for balance? It has good defense, and I have seen it get a rather aggressive movement sometimes, so yeah.
What is a Smash Attack? Just Wondering I see that Term A LOT and I want to know what it means.
(Dec. 08, 2010  1:31 AM)BEYBLASTER Wrote: What is a Smash Attack? Just Wondering I see that Term A LOT and I want to know what it means.
Look on Beywiki.
Could you use a Wide Square Staduim for accurate testings on the WBO or are they for fun with a lot of people?
is a battle strikers stadium better to have better experimental results than a hasbro stadium?
No, because the Battle Striker's Stadium doesn't have a dip in the dish. The surface is completely flat, and your Beys wouldn't act normally as they would in a Stadium with a dip.
(Dec. 08, 2010  1:50 AM)dracielviper Wrote: Could you use a Wide Square Staduim for accurate testings on the WBO or are they for fun with a lot of people?
Mostly for multiple-players battles, yes. Some battles are just weird with it, you can get odd results.
ohhh thats interesting hmmm how about the mobile beystadium? is that any good?
(Dec. 08, 2010  2:05 AM)Fong Wrote: ohhh thats interesting hmmm how about the mobile beystadium? is that any good?
Look at the topic on the Mobile Beystadium ...

Also, if we keep recommending only the Attack Type Beystadium, what can you figure out ?
What is the ideal condition for an RF? Pictures would be nice, but not necessary. A detailed description would be great. Grin
slightly worn , rounded edges , controllable. Mints have poor Stamina , and are uncontrollable. Significantly worn-out ones are too slow.
To add something to the RF comment, I have two "ideal condition" RFs, and 2 new ones from the Super Deck Set and L Drago Ultimate Reshuffle, and I wanted to know an effective way to make them worn down. My 2 good ones only became good after about 50 games : /
new out of the box, it wouldn't be usable for it's purpose if too worn down
What does everyone do about that grey residue on the bottom? Lol
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:07 AM)jr591 Wrote: What does everyone do about that grey residue on the bottom? Lol
Just gently scratch it off, do it regularly.
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:06 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: new out of the box, it wouldn't be usable for it's purpose if too worn down

uh no
when it's brand new it is to fast to control, its in its prime when it has been slightly worn down making it easier to control

yes i know im beaten

and for Teostraa
second question just do like 10-20 launches to wear it out a bit
But it takes a lot more launches than 10-20 :C I wanted to know if anyone has a different method that's more practical and effective.
and do 10-20 without picking it up until it stops spinning
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:21 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  4:08 AM)jr591 Wrote: A small piece of my 100 track chipped off after a battle. Will it affect the performance or is the difference negligible?

Mine too, but it happened to 2 of mine...

If a track has the little plastic "Bars" broken, and removed is it still Legal to use?

Mc Frown says it's Illegal, does anybody else say it's illegal? It'd probably be best if Kai-V or Blah states their opinion.