Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

that weight disk is quite rare. i dont know the name of it but i think it might have some uses.
I already knew it was rare.
(Dec. 01, 2010  7:00 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What's the name of this weight disk and does it have any uses?
Wide Attack, the main usage was Weight Disk attack.
why is libra banned? tks
Look at the libra article on Beywiki.
is there any difference between the performance of the white grand ketos, and the blue one, and can you get them with the launcher and ripcord?
Does someone have experience at buying from buzztoy2007 on ebay because some of his beyblade are very cheap and they look real.

Like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-BeyBlad...3cb0865e25

So my question is: Is it safe to buy from him and is the beyblades real?
first off, i would go for it, it is real and it is very good price, takara tomy is real, second, use purchase consultation...
Xolus - Buzztoy sells real stuff, but don't let the low price fool you because the shipping cost is 8 times the sales price. They do that to save on ebay fees.

My question is: I've noticed that it has been said that Quetz is becoming outclassed, which I can understand, but it is said that Vulcan is top tier, but when I looked at it, it looks vaguely similar to Quetz or Pre-HWS Bull. Can someone explain to me why Vulcan is top-tier? My guess is that it might be because of the attack points.
My question is. Is there any other way then buying the games to get metal faces if they only sell hasbro where you live and you can't order any ? thanks. =)
Nope, they're the only way you can get MF, haha.
(Dec. 01, 2010  8:10 PM)Nwolf Wrote: is there any difference between the performance of the white grand ketos, and the blue one, and can you get them with the launcher and ripcord?
Considering T125 is not like WD145, then yes, there would be a difference ...

SonoKong's version is a Starter, so it comes with the Right Launcher 2.

Tempestas007 Wrote:My question is: I've noticed that it has been said that Quetz is becoming outclassed, which I can understand, but it is said that Vulcan is top tier, but when I looked at it, it looks vaguely similar to Quetz or Pre-HWS Bull. Can someone explain to me why Vulcan is top-tier? My guess is that it might be because of the attack points.
I could make better observations later, but I think it is simply not that hollow, and obviously the shape varies slightly even if they do look similar.
after reading around the customization forum, i got to ask, is there any NOTABLE differences in preformance between the Rock and Bakushin wheels?

also, is there any way to get Bakushin unpainted? i do not mean to remove paint. i just want to be able to buy a bey that includes an unpainted version.
There is no unpainted Bakushin release.
thank you Kai-V!

anybody for my 1st question?
Well to answer your first question, Bakushin is more of a trapezoid shape when you look at it horizontally. Also it doesn't have the small bumps like Rock does; Bakushin also is flat on the bottom instead of rounded. Bakushin looks sleeker than Rock too, but that is just an opinion.
anyone no about any tournaments how do see where they are that stuff
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:10 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: anyone no about any tournaments how do see where they are that stuff

Official tournaments are always set up as soon as possible on the "Upcoming Events" list, they will also display the country,the city, and the date of the tournament.
What is THE rarest plastic gen bey known and other rare plastics. Im doing a trade Tongue_out
Hi!
I`d like some advice...

I`d like to buy a Ray Unicorno but I don`t know which of these are the best to buy...

Ray Unicorno D125CS

or

"RAY UNICORNO" D125CS
AURORA VER. LIMITED

Thanks!! CuteCuteCute
1. use the "purchase consultant" thread for that question
2. you dont need to post those pictures most of us know what they look like
That belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread. Though they are the same bey, but the Aurora Version is more for collection purposes. The only difference is the colour, Aurora Version is rarer.
Sorry!! I read this: If you're here to ask a question, please post it in the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. Please do not make new threads just to ask a question.

So i posted here Unhappy
is it normal for l-drago to beat Ray Unicorno in the lightning l-drago stadium (hasbro stadium)
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:26 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: What is THE rarest plastic gen bey known and other rare plastics. Im doing a trade Tongue_out

Bump. i need to know by 20 min