Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes, but if it doesn't affect performance it is fine.

Just use a thin layer of nail polish, it's much better.
OK thanks!
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  2:32 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: About Jog Ball:
Is there really even any use to it? I've battled a friend of mine who is kinda partial to it and they were wondering if it had any real tournament use.
No, it has no competitive use.
thanks Kai, that helps me out therein but what about overall use, is it better for stamina or for defense?
I read somewhere that the Hasbro Earth Virgo doesn't have balls? I couldn't tell if that was a joke or not, so can anyone confirm this for me?

I'm aware of how silly this post sounds. But I really need to know.
earth virgo has the gravity ball spin track, it was probably a noob giving out bad info
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:53 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: thanks Kai, that helps me out therein but what about overall use, is it better for stamina or for defense?
Probably Defense more.

alexscott12 Wrote:gravity ball
Gravity Bowl.
Which Bey is most useful Vulcan Horuseus,Ray Gill or Meteo L Drago.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:09 PM)LibraEagle Wrote: Which Bey is most useful Vulcan Horuseus,Ray Gill or Meteo L Drago.

Ray Gil has the most usefull parts, but Vulcan is AMAZING.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:13 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:09 PM)LibraEagle Wrote: Which Bey is most useful Vulcan Horuseus,Ray Gill or Meteo L Drago.

Ray Gil has the most usefull parts, but Vulcan is AMAZING.

So no Meteo L drago?
Testing has shown meteo isn't as good as we thought
I wouldn't disregard Meteo just yet. Assault and Rush L-Drago II's may prove otherwise; Meteo as a Metal Wheel looks like it has a lot of Smash potential, more so than Lightning. Paired with the correct CW and we may possibly have a great Smasher.
Does anyone know how to figure out a beyblades stats??? I know that the packages tell the stats of the parts and everything (ex.: Energy Ring: Pegasus- 4 attack, 2 defense, 1 stamina) but how can a person figure it out without looking at a package? Smile
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:15 PM)sasuke9689 Wrote: Does anyone know how to figure out a beyblades stats??? I know that the packages tell the stats of the parts and everything (ex.: Energy Ring: Pegasus- 4 attack, 2 defense, 1 stamina) but how can a person figure it out without looking at a package? Smile
If you want to be a serious Blader, forget about statistics. We will not advise you on those because they are unrelated to the actual performance of the Beyblades.
Between MS and ES, which would be the best tip for a stamina combo?
And is Thermal any good?
Does it have any attack potential?
Is Thunder Pegasus simply a recolour of Torch Pegasus?
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:52 PM)Qwert Wrote: Between MS and ES, which would be the best tip for a stamina combo?
And is Thermal any good?
Does it have any attack potential?

They're both pretty bad for stamina as they can lose balance quite easily so aren't really the best choice.
Thermal is used in Stamina combos however it is outclassed.
And no, it does not have Attack potential. Well not that we've seen anyway.
where are tournaments happening in the states and what is your favorite bey mine is rock leone
Check WBO Organised Play and the second part has nothing to do with this thread.
There already is a Favourite Beyblade thread.
i recently took pictures of prizes given away at our local tournaments. pegasis clear faces (same face from the galaxy pegasis) were given to eliminated players but i was intrigued by the red WBBA clear face they give to winners (at the right side of the picture below). sorry for the crappy picture below. its all i can do with my cellphone camera.

my question is.

can you tell me something about this WBBA face? where can we get them aside from the tournaments?

[Image: beybladephiltournprize.jpg]
I believe that face is only available in tournaments
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:31 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: I believe that face is only available in tournaments

thanks, so can this be the rarest WBBA exclusive face? i cant find it on ebay or any online shops. is there anymore versions of this WBBA clear face?
There are many rare WBBA Faces ... You could only find them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There are many rare WBBA Faces ... You could only find them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

thanks again kai-v. ill go research some more.
Which Metal Wheel has more Stamina, Flame or Thermal?
Though some people have gotten suprising results with Thermal, I believe the one which is universally accepted is flame.