Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is anyone sure which MF weighs more? The MF-1, MF-2, or Hasbro MF?
Mf-2/h ways more but nobodys said hasbris mfs yet I think
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:21 AM)Ra Wrote: Mf-2/h ways more but nobodys said hasbris mfs yet I think

Hasbro's MFs seem to be heavier to me, but I don't have a scale.
You have MF2 and MF-H?
If you have the Metal Face Custom Ver., you necessarily have the Heavy mode as well ... Unless "H" was referring to Hasbro, which is a bad identification.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:25 AM)Dan Wrote: You have MF2 and MF-H?

Nope, just TT Metal Faces and a Hasbro Metal Face.
True Kai-V! Tongue_out Dang.
What should we call Hasbro MF's if there ever does turn out to be a difference in weight?
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:28 AM)Dan Wrote: True Kai-V! Tongue_out Dang.
What should we call Hasbro MF's if there ever does turn out to be a difference in weight?

MF [H]?
Hasbro's Metal Face ... Am I the only one who is not lazy and can spell everything without using abbreviations and acronyms ?

Blaze Wheeler Wrote:MF [H]?
That is still incredibly confusing.
Yes.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Hasbro's Metal Face ... Am I the only one who is not lazy and can spell everything without using abbreviations and acronyms ?

Blaze Wheeler Wrote:MF [H]?
That is still incredibly confusing.

Oh... I assumed Dan meant the Abbreviation that goes in the Beyblade Name...

Also, do you type out Metal Face 2/ Heavy Earth Bull Gravity Bowl145Wide Ball?

XD
Way do u mean
What? ^
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:58 AM)highflyeagle Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:39 AM)ZDSCHNL Wrote: hey hey guys, you haven't answered my question. My Galaxy Pegasis lost to a Storm Pegasis, I supposed the R2F is better than RF but why does the Storm spins faster and wilder? Then, I changed my clear wheel with Storm's and it became faster than before. So is it because of the clear wheel or the RF? Is the Galaxy Wheel stronger than the Storm Wheel?
No, Galaxy is worse than Storm. There are multiple factors that can explain why it "spins faster", including those you mentioned. However, R²F is supposed to be faster, but have less stamina. There is also sometimes quite a difference between the strength you put in your launches and how you execute them.

shadowspark720 Wrote:What's up with the faces below a person's profile picture?
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

So then is it proven that the ray wheel is way better than the galaxy or storm wheel. Or is the CS tip better than R2F tip because R2F has better attack while CS has better stamina. If the Galaxy wheel is worst than storm, does that mean that Storm Pegasis de-evolved?

Worse? Then I got the wrong BB -__- hahaha. And yeah I think Ray Wheel is better than Storm and even Galaxy Wheel. Both the CS and R2F are attack bottoms, but the CS have more stamina, does that means CS is better than R2F? Because when R2F is starting to ran out of energy, CS will keep spinning and possibly, attacking.And also, in some YouTube videos, Ray Unicrno wins against Galaxy Pegasis.
Yes
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:33 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Oh... I assumed Dan meant the Abbreviation that goes in the Beyblade Name...

Also, do you type out Metal Face 2/ Heavy Earth Bull Gravity Bowl145Wide Ball?

XD
Hm, not the parts themselves because they are meant to be abbreviated. However, in Japan, there is officially no way of including "Metal Face" in the name of the combination, therefore it is us who add it, and I type it out entirely, usually.
Oh Ok. So this is the story... few hours ago like 4 hours maybe i made a question saying.. ''Can Someone tell me which stamina type is better Virgo 145SD or Burn Bull 145SD'' And i don't think i can make that question. That's what happened than i reported my own comment Pinching_eyes_2 (I'm stupid) so that's my story
Whichever is still on the top-tier list.
We already should cite parts by maker, considering their inherent differences.
People are just so lazy.
where else can you get R145 besides Rock Giraffe?
(Nov. 16, 2010  8:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  1:42 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: so branching off of this conversation, what is the legal limit for metal balls in a Draciel S AND Draciel F base? what are the maximum amounts (illegal)

and i would also like to know why it isnt legal w/ GB145
I think that was discussed in the Draciel F draft topic, in the Beywiki Project forum.

For the reasons I mentioned.

sort of...i was given the legal limit for F, but not for S. i also didnt recieve the illegal/real limit for both. and since all draciels after F had the balls built in, then it does not matter as they cannot be removed. i assume this is the same with GB145?

anyone?
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:31 AM)Goldbug Wrote: where else can you get R145 besides Rock Giraffe?
Nowhere, or on Yahoo! Japan Auctions if you find either it separately, or the special recoloured version from WBBA events in Japan which probably costs a lot.
should I get a Grand Ketos with a light launcher 2,or a Vulcan Horuseus booster?