Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 28, 2008  9:48 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Well Dragoon S's BB is the lowest and lightest meaning it's great for Upper Attack blades.....I don't really know much about Dragoon F. Uncertain

Dragoon F: The Beyblade that has no capability of Attack or Defense or Endurance which means its almost worthless Pinching_eyes_2
Dragoon F is very worthless. The Base is pretty terrible, and the thick attack ring just gives it high recoil, which doesn't help the terrible grip base.

Dragoon S has a low base, and is extremely useful for Upper Attack combos. So, therefore, it's better.

If the two battled, I really don't know which would win, though.
Quickly, someone tell me the name of the attack where you have a heavy beyblade and it's basically the opposite of upper attack.
My head has just completely blanked and now I'm getting really worked up trying to remember. I can't even type straight. Chocked_2
So is japan-toys.com a good, reliable website?
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:26 PM)FFX Wrote: Force Smash?

Oh thank God I was about to claw my eyes out. X_X

And Aqua, never bothered to say before but I love your avatar. Smile I wanna see the big version. Unhappy
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:28 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So is japan-toys.com a good, reliable website?

Yes.
(Dec. 29, 2008  9:28 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So is japan-toys.com a good, reliable website?

Don't place an order until the 2nd. They are closed until then. I have bought from them a few times. Shipping is a little slow, but they are generally good people
question about MFB:

what style is good against another style, or does it just depend on the blade? I just got the attack/balance set, and the two attack blades that came with the set(Aquario and Black Pegasus), defeated the balance type(Wolf) with ease. So is attack > balance. so, what is balance good against, and how do stamina and defence come into the equation(I don't have any defense or stamina blades yet, so i dont know), though I am getting a Leone(defense blade), and when I get the Pisces random booster, I might get a libra and sagitario(stamina).

any help would be great, thanks!
It's supposed to be

Attack beats Survival
Survival beats Defense
Defense beats Attack

and Balance is in the middle of it all, but it really doesn't work like that. It depends on the Beyblade composition not the type.
(Dec. 30, 2008  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's supposed to be

Attack beats Survival
Survival beats Defense
Defense beats Attack

and Balance is in the middle of it all, but it really doesn't work like that. It depends on the Beyblade composition not the type.

Ok, thanks for the info. I'll check out what happens when I battle Leone(defense) vs. Aquario(attack)(aquario beat black pegasus too, so he is my top MFB so far).
Why are Takara stadiums so much better than Hasbro ones?
(Dec. 30, 2008  2:40 AM)Mankster Wrote: Why are Takara stadiums so much better than Hasbro ones?

Takara stadiums are more durable, and more efficient. What I mean by efficient is that they allow Beyblades to function better at what they're supposed to do than they ever could in the Hasbro ones. Attack types are one of the main examples. They can't reach their full speed in Hasbro stadiums because of the walls and lack of tornado ridges. Also, the walls totally prevent most KOs from occurring.
Hasbro ones have pockets.... They ruined attack types. There is also the gimmicks they added is most of them(the bumps and whatnot) that ruined everything else as well. They made the game rely much more on luck and much less on strategy, IMO. Hasbro also completely ruined the HMS stadiums by not even making them circular. I fail to see how a beyblade can ride a rectangular tornado ridge -.- . They also crack and break easier and are made of crappier/thinner plastic. Once you've used a takara stadium, you'll never wanna go back. EDIT: Also what G said.
Is there a way to assemble a HMS blade without the key?
does that actually work tho
Witch way do u turn it
(Dec. 30, 2008  1:47 PM)draciel09 Wrote: Is there a way to assemble a HMS blade without the key?

You can use the end of the launcher to put it together.
Does Gaia Dragoon MS come with a Winder & Launcher
I guess it depends where you get it from. And whether you get it as a starter or a booster ( I think it comes as a booster).
To be honest I'm not sure. Uncertain You could email the seller or you could buy from somewhere else (I've seen looooaaaaads on ebay). Or you could wait for someone with more knowledge to respond. XD

Why do you want Gaia Drgoon MS anyway? There are far better MS blades out there.
(Dec. 30, 2008  8:13 PM)yruahippo Wrote: To be honest I'm not sure. Uncertain You could email the seller or you could buy from somewhere else (I've seen looooaaaaads on ebay). Or you could wait for someone with more knowledge to respond. XD

Why do you want Gaia Drgoon MS anyway? There are far better MS blades out there.

A need the Winder/Launcher
B I don't want to spend lot of money and
C I will have to convince my parents to let me buy it anyway cause i just got a delivery of 10 plastics and 1 hms with no Launcher winder 2day Pinching_eyes
Looking at other listings I think it probably does come with it. 90% sure though.

Which HMS did you get? Smile