Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey is the europe version on beyblade battle fortress thats called counter leone and cant find it anywhere but someone told me its no longer manafactured that mean theres not going to be a europe release? no one seems to respond please any help is so repreacheated
I have 2 questions.
1. What is the weight difference between a plastic face and a metal face?
2. What is the heaviest Spin Track?
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:20 PM)layno1 Wrote: I have 2 questions.

BeywikiTongue_out_wink
Find this on tip of my Pegasis after each use. Doesn't really look like paint from the stadium..I usually lick my finger and wipe it off after each use. BUT IT'S REALLY IRRITATING
It also seems to have worn down, distorted (oval shape; happened after using the 'banking' technique), and is no longer totally flat, after less than 50 uses, all only in a hasbro stadium.
[Image: 65920986993916503050.png]

Furthermore, the tornado ridge doesn't do anything, and my HMS stata dragoon practically always self KO's (using pegasis thunderwhip, since it's better than the vortex, and no others are available in the UK)
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:20 PM)layno1 Wrote: I have 2 questions.

Plastic face is just the regular default face that comes with a beyblade. Metal face is a lot heavier and adds weight to the bey which is good if you want less recoil or if your trying to make a defence combo.
That is either dust....or most likely "stadium gunk"
Okay, but I checked the parts list for spin tracks, and it says GB145 is the second heaviest track, but doesnt list a heavier one. What's the heaviest?
What would happen if you froze your bey for a few hours? and then used it for battle?
The heaviest one is R145 but GB145 is better so it's not like it matters.
Okay, thanks Akel and megablader2.
One last question. What does R145 stand for? (Not in the wiki)
Couldn't you search through beyblade general? There's the thread pretty much dedicated to it. Rock Giraffe R145 WB.
is quetz the best smash wheel
No there are better ones such as Lightning, Ray, Pegasis and definitely Vulcan.
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:16 PM)layno1 Wrote: Okay, thanks Akel and megablader2.
One last question. What does R145 stand for? (Not in the wiki)
If you actually looked on the Beyblade Parts List, then you would have seen that Rock Giraffe R145WB is completely there and that "Rubber 145" was clearly written as well.
is this good
killler geminos 100 fs
or
rock aquario 105 hf
Both are bad.
Use Rock on an RF.
And Killer is just Uncertain
Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right place..
How much could I sell a mint new in box HASBRO dranzer ms for?
Comes from a smoke and pet free home so what would be an estimated selling price?
Thanks Smile
You should probably use the purchase consultation thread next time, but last time I checked Dranzer MS - NIB are usually around 20 USD?
Sorry kai-v. I was looking at the Metal Fight Beyblade - Track List.
Which is better for defense combinations, Counter or Rock?
Just got my MF Bakushin Susanow 105F today, anyone find a definite use for the Bakushin wheel yet?
(Nov. 13, 2010  12:38 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Just got my MF Bakushin Susanow 105F today, anyone find a definite use for the Bakushin wheel yet?

Nope.
I think there was ever only that one thread testing bakushin before.
Does anyone know what this is about. On toywiz it says that hasbro will be making Fury, Hyper ,Night, Torch, and Midnight into metal wheels. I first saw theese names on beybladebattles.com when you register in here is the link to Toywiz where I saw it -http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
you have to scroll down a little bit. So does anyone know what they might look like?