Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 11, 2010  4:58 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Is Storm Pegasis 145WB a good combo? I'm using it in a small tourney tomorrow!
I only have two blades for now, Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB

I'd go for Rock Leone 145WB if you're in a Hasbro stadium.
If you're in the Attack Stadium (doubt it), try Rock Leone 105RF.

EDIT: And you can burn your Dark Wheel, that's what I did.
(Nov. 11, 2010  7:02 PM)RayJoker Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  7:01 PM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: What can I make with the useless dark wheels?

Nothing. At all.

That's why they're called "useless."
So I can just throw it away?
what the frog is metal fight??

im in australia and we only have metal fusion and it is sick!!!
"Hi i is new how does i can search?"

fgs, it isn't that hard to figure out.
Hi im new to the WBO and dont know how to get bey points. i dont even know what they are HELP please!!
So I was looking around and there is no information on CWD Eternal Survivor.
What is it good for ?
Weaknesses ?
Practicality ?

Thanks in advance.
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:27 PM)blader4995 Wrote: Hi im new to the WBO and dont know how to get bey points. i dont even know what they are HELP please!!
Beypoints are points you earn by battling in official tournaments. You battle through real-life tournaments and the WBO keeps track of your points.

Go here to find out more.
who could win ray vs lee vs kia vs tyson
(Nov. 11, 2010  9:55 PM)ray1999 Wrote: who could win ray vs lee vs kia vs tyson

That's a silly question, there...

But Tyson would win, of course. He's the main protagonist.
i have tarara tomy LL DRAGO and was just wondering if its the same as the hasbro version or are the stickers different or more because hasbro like to change things i know it comes with a short dragon ripcord btw and a dragon launcher
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:23 PM)rockleone20 Wrote: i have tarara tomy LL DRAGO and was just wondering if its the same as the hasbro version or are the stickers different or more because hasbro like to change things i know it comes with a short dragon ripcord btw and a dragon launcher

It has the same stickers. The only difference between the Hasbro and Takara beyblades is that Hasbro uses more durable molds.
how do clear rings affect performance??

thanks
(Nov. 11, 2010  11:03 PM)tastytacos Wrote: how do clear rings affect performance??

thanks

They add weight to the beyblade, and the affect it aerodynamically. So a different Clear Wheel could really change the movement of the beyblade. And then for low attackers the shape can help destabilize the opponent's beyblade.
Is this Good?

Rock Wolf 100SD
(Nov. 11, 2010  11:13 PM)swenypeter Wrote: Is this Good?

Rock Wolf 100SD

No, this isn't good.
(Nov. 11, 2010  11:05 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  11:03 PM)tastytacos Wrote: how do clear rings affect performance??

thanks

They add weight to the beyblade, and the affect it aerodynamically. So a different Clear Wheel could really change the movement of the beyblade. And then for low attackers the shape can help destabilize the opponent's beyblade.

thanks alot!

very helpful
What is a good combination of lightning l drago and evil geminos?
What is a good combination of two beyblades that will have good stamina and attack?
Is anyone making a tournament?
sory brandanb but this is the wrong place for every question
1. More of a question for the "Build Me a Combo" thread, but you can't make anything good with those two alone.

2. There's no decent combination that has good stamina and attack at the same time.

3. Look in WBO General.

EDIT: Well, beaten.
is this good
killler geminos 100 fs
or
rock aquario 105 hf
What do people think about the new reshuffle sets for Gravity Perseus and Meteo L Drago and their chance to be released by Hasbro?

I'm really tempted to import beyblades for the first time because of them, but I think there's a possibility that they'll be released by Hasbro eventually, so I'm hesitant.
Most of the limited beys are never released here, and I doubt they'd release the URS.
im not sure if this question should be posted here but

what is the best stadium in your opinion out of super vortex or normal beystadium i cant find attack one anywhere so im not bothering with that