Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just tell me where do you think I could ask this.
I still think this is the more appropiated thread
will there be libras real form in an episode?
Amine and manga thread please
what does the h mean in Metal Face h_______?
is rock Pegasus a good guy? cause im thinking of buying rock Pegasus.
(Oct. 30, 2010  2:24 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: IMPORTANT QUESTION:

Can someone link me a japanese beyblade forum where I can log in?
It has to be an important forum...
The only important bulletin board I know would be BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE, however they are not as active as they used to be :
http://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message
I do believe you can make an account somewhere. Japanese do not really have forums, it is always more bulletin board systems like that.

Defense-Rhino Wrote:Is hasbro going to release infinity libra ?
Most likely no, because nobody uses it in the anime or even in the manga.

skaterforlife Wrote:what does the h mean in Metal Face h_______?
Heavy. Look in the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.

beyblade125 Wrote:is rock Pegasus a good guy? cause im thinking of buying rock Pegasus.
Nobody uses Rock Pegasis in the anime if that was your question ... ? Rock Pegasis is a very bad combination though.
does anyone know why my storm pegasus's RF is working really slow lately its acting like a defence type not moving around or anything but it still dies in like 20seconds
(Oct. 30, 2010  4:36 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: does anyone know why my storm pegasus's RF is working really slow lately its acting like a defence type not moving around or anything but it still dies in like 20seconds

It happens every once and a while.

It is pretty much a mis-launch.

Assuming you were using a Beylauncher
no but ive tried every kind of launch banking, sliding, normal etc. and yeah i use the normal hasbro launcher it comes with and for me it happens all the time
how do you make storm capricorne jump high? i have tried banking and sliding shoot and it is hasbro, i use a normal launcher and use a hasbro dranzer flame field stadium, also is rock pegasis 105WD a good bey?
it wont jump very high and are u using a beylauncher ang that other one belongs in the build me a combo thread
i am using the launcher that comes with storm capricorne hasbro, it's just watched a video and he used a normal beylauncher and it jumped alot and jumped higher than the walls...
which video give links
i cant find it now for some reason...
Is Lightning Perseus or Gravity L Drago possible
I dont think it is i think that only L drago fits on lightning... dont know about the other one but i wouldn't expect it to if it doesn't work the other way round..
(Oct. 30, 2010  7:24 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I dont think it is i think that only L drago fits on lightning... dont know about the other one but i wouldn't expect it to if it doesn't work the other way round..
i was thinking coz they both spin left and yeahh. u get my idea right?
yes i do, but i think there was a big discussion about the fact it only works with L drago...
L Drago only fits on Lightning and that is a fact. It is the same with Gravity and Perseus.
Is Eternal Defense a spin track worth getting?
Not really. It's only useful if you don't have C145 or GB145.
is Flame pegasus 105WD a good bey? also is there any diffenrence between a clear wheel and a remake of that wheel e.g. Leone?
Not really. The only good part is WD. If you replaced the track with 145 then it would be an alright stamina combo.
can anyone help me my driger s spin gear isn't going on the launcher correctly right as i put it on it falls off and now i can't get off my beyblade. Please help a novice like me.
I did not notice there was a next page after the one I was reading. Please delete this.