Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 15, 2008  9:04 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Are there any uses for any part from Rock Bison?
the eg can make wolborg 4 stronger that is alll its sucks dont buiy one unless it very cheap
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:20 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:04 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Are there any uses for any part from Rock Bison?
the eg can make wolborg 4 stronger that is alll its sucks dont buiy one unless it very cheap

I heard its AR is somewhat acceptable for a defense combo
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:23 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2008  9:20 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

I heard its AR is somewhat acceptable for a defense combo

no cause it hits with somewhat recoil
What is the next best AR for a zombie if you do not have any of the top AR's?
Don't have:
Wing Cross
Gyro AR
Twin Horn
Tiger Defenser
War Lion
Smash Turtle

also:
Cross Survivor vs Defense Ring vs Survivor ring
Which is the best for a Zombie?
first of all suvivor ring form dark seriers is by far the more use full sp for zombies imo then with none of thoose ars use turtle suvior works about aswell as tiger defence
(Nov. 18, 2008  8:04 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What is the next best AR for a zombie if you do not have any of the top AR's?
Don't have:
Wing Cross
Gyro AR
Twin Horn
Tiger Defenser
War Lion
Smash Turtle

Turtle Survivor
Thanks Kai I was looking through the thread it was realy helpful =].
I'm not sure if this should be in here our Buy Sell Trade.

But Where can I find a Uriel 2?

And what does the beyblade even look like?
Im especially interested in seeing the BB
(Nov. 19, 2008  12:46 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I'm not sure if this should be in here our Buy Sell Trade.

But Where can I find a Uriel 2?

And what does the beyblade even look like?
Im especially interested in seeing the BB

Both my Uriel 2's are busted. Unhappy

Random Booster 8, 1/12 odds. I don't have any pictures though.
Could Customize Grip from Dragoon V2 be an alright substitute for Customize Grip 2 from Uriel 2.

Like, My current Smash combo is:

AR: Triple Wing
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Neo Right HMC
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

And I was wondering if

AR: Triple Wing
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Neo Right HMC
SP: Draciel V2
BB: Customize Grip

Would be an improvement or a downgrade?
Why don't you try it and see?
I haven't ordered my Dragoon V2 yet, and I'd like to know how that combo would perform.
(Nov. 19, 2008  1:33 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I haven't ordered my Dragoon V2 yet, and I'd like to know how that combo would perform.

Grip tips and metal tips have entirely different properties. It would depend on the stadium, opposing Beyblade, your shooting technique ...

That being said, Dragoon V2 is useful to have for its BB.
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:23 PM)Maz Wrote: Thanks Kai I was looking through the thread it was realy helpful =].
I will try to ask Adachi Takafumi what he thinks of Beyblade's popularity sometime.
If you know your question is in the wrong section, don't post it.

Go to paypal.com and read about it.
(Nov. 19, 2008  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2008  11:23 PM)Maz Wrote: Thanks Kai I was looking through the thread it was realy helpful =].
I will try to ask Adachi Takafumi what he thinks of Beyblade's popularity sometime.
Sorry you lost me there. Is that the writer of the new magna?
(Nov. 20, 2008  3:20 PM)Maz Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2008  2:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Sorry you lost me there. Is that the writer of the new magna?
Yes. I suppose he is close to the Beyblade scene.
How tall/short is Uriel 2's BB compared to Dragoon V2's?
Is it illegal to flip subparts and use them?
Example: instead of using cross survior right side up, i would use it upside down
(Nov. 22, 2008  10:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Is it illegal to flip subparts and use them?
Example: instead of using cross survior right side up, i would use it upside down

As far as I know, it is illegal.
I thought it was legal, but I never saw an advantage to it.
I thought it was legal because the wiki mentions you can inverse the SPs here in the Driger V2 article.

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Driger_V2

Why would the wiki mention something you could do if it was illegal?
It's legal.
Ah, that's right. Forgot about the inversed Upper Attack SP combos. Like G said though, I can't think of any situation it would ever be to your advantage to flip any SP.