Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yup. Thanks
Can you answer my question is the newer custom metal face better than the old one
The new metal face has more customisations available so I'm guessing it would be better. Though it is more expensive and harder to find.
0.6g heavier as well, theoretically should improve defence, though not enough tests have been conducted.
... I redirected you to the BB-84 and BB-85 topics. What we know about the new Metal Faces is there, so you should not be asking for more than we know ...
which bey should i get that will last longer in an attack stadium dark wolf or dark bull i really wish hasbro would bring earth eagle out in the uk NOW really want that blade.
Use the Purchase Consultation topic.
Is there a thread for hms top tier combos?
I use the search funtion and I wasn t able to find it
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

Hopefully the link will still work when you get to read this post.
Can t find hms tier combos but only tier uncostumize beyblades..
So I can only find the beywiki combos =[
There is also this topic, but I do not know enough about HMS to discern whether it is easy to make top-tier combinations knowing the parts tier list ...
Didn t see kei post in that thread ... Thanks a lot
What are Destabalizer Beyblades?
How do you make M145Q bounce? I tried to figure out but it won't work. Can anyone explain please or show me a teaching video? thanks
put it in outer mode, the one that's more slanted
Few questions.

1. What is the difference between Burn Mold 1 and 2? Is the Hasbro release any less powerful for stamina than the TT release?

2. Which is best for Stamina: SD or WD?
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:44 PM)gokkar Wrote: Which is best for Stamina: SD or WD?
WD is better for stamina since the Beyblade will be able to wobble more.
what launcher accessory are there besides
string launcher and grip
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what launcher accessory are there besides
string launcher and grip

Angle Compass, LED Sight, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber, Launcher Rubber, Metal Assist.
(Oct. 04, 2010  10:00 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  9:58 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: what launcher accessory are there besides
string launcher and grip

Angle Compass, LED Sight, Beylauncher Suspension, Grip Rubber, Launcher Rubber, Metal Assist.

Haha and Karabiner Grip, useless though.
Is hasbro's burn less effective than TT version?
I'm sure it would be more effective in terms of defense and stamina, due to the extra weight focused on the outside with BURN WHEEL being removed. Speculation should be kept to a minimum though.
what does w105 do exactly i can't find any info on it